This all your fault-6

Bart's POV

I went to breakfast early this morning to get a good table for the boys, Mahogany and the girls that they met. They started to set up the table when Cameron and Isabella walked in. "We need to talk to you" he said. "Mhm" I responded.

"I want Isabella to join magcon. Then we could be together all the time". I thought about it for a minute I finally answered, "yes that's fine" the both looked extremely happy then walked to a table where Amanda was sitting.

Amanda's POV

Once they (Isabella and Cameron) I asked Isabella what they were talking about. "We asked Bart if Isabella could join Magcon" Cameron responded "I wasn't talking to you" I growled. "Can I talk to you privately Amanda?" Isabella said. "Sure" I said we walked to the girls bathroom. "What is your problem?!" She hissed "whoa. What's your problem? You want me to be besties with the guy who just broke my heart and moved on to my bestfriend" I whisper yelled. She looked taken back but then her face softened and she said "I know I'm sorry I just I'm confused because I really like Cameron but I know that's not fair to you so I might breakup with him". After she said that I regretted what i said "look I'm so sorry for being harsh it's just I don't want him to hurt you" I said. "It's okay I can take care of myself but lets just go back in there and act like nothing's wrong. Okay?" "Okay." (TFIOS moment👌😂)

******

Once we got back everyone was there already. I was trying to make conversation with Cameron and it turns out he's really nice. Nash was sitting next to me, I talked to him a couple times but nothing much. I noticed that everytime me and Cameron were in a conversation I heard him quietly scowl. Also I could see Isabella getting a little mad herself. "I'm going to the bathroom" Isabella said. "Me too" nash said. They were they're for a long time so I was going to see Isabella and cam was going to see nash. We walked to the bathroom and right in front of the girls bathroom Isabella and nash were like sucking each others face off. We just stood there and then Cameron coughed and they stopped and looked at us. They both looked really guilty. I never realized I liked nash until I saw him kissing Isabella. I looked at Cameron and he looked so heart broken. Cameron just stormed off and Isabella started to run after but stopped at me and said "this is all your fault" you could clearly hear the rage in her tone.

I was left there with Nash it was awkward and silent until he broke it by saying "we didn't mean to, it just kinda happened" I stayed silent. "I'm sorry" he said " you don't have to be sorry this is your life not mine" I responded "I know but I just feel bad because I really liked and I feel like I just screwed everything up" "we'll you kinda did..."

----

Cliffhanger muhahahahah so do you like this story??????? Also you guys can give me questions you want to know about me and I will answer them !!!!!!!

Byee👅🙊

-Mandaa