Talking-4

Amanda's POV

After dinner I decided to to talk to Cameron about Isabella. "Cameron, can I talk to you in private please" I said. He agreed. I honestly thought I was starting to fall for him. I pulled him into the hotel hall.

"Do you have feelings for Isabella" I asked "what?!!!" "You heard me, do you have feelings for Isabella?". He just looked at the floor then I knew he did "but I still have feelings for you to." He said "I'm sorry but I can't be with someone who I know likes my best friend" he just stayed silent. I could tell he was hurt. But then his sadness was replaced with anger then he said "the only reason I asked you out was because it was a dare from Jack J" I could fell the tears so I ran into the room with everyone else Isabella was the only one who saw me but I just looked at her and ran in the bathroom.

I locked the door and sat down and cried now like everybody was outside the door asking what happened I finally yelled "CAMERON HAPPENED THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED ASK HIM HE DID THIS HE DID ALL OF THIS TO ME" everybody was quiet. Then I heard someone walk in I expected it was Cameron because everybody kept saying stuff like "what did you do" and "why" but then Isabella screamed "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY BESTFRIEND. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. I ALSO CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WOULD HAVE EVER LIKED YOU" she knocked on the bathroom door calmly and asked me to open the door. I opened it and everyone started at me so me and all the girls left there room and we went back to our room.

They all calmly asked me to explain. So I explained everything that went down. They all felt really bad for me but I really needed to talk to Isabella. I asked if I could talk to her later.

So when everyone was asleep we both stayed awake and talked. I started "you know you don't have to stop liking Cameron just because of what happened." "I know because I still like him but I'm trying not to." "You don't have to stop liking him for me, but also thank you so much for sticking up for me". We went back to bed and I was feeling happier.

Cameron's POV

After the girls left all the boys sat down and asked me what happened. I guess we're gonna have one of those talk things. I explained everything to them. They all got pretty upset with me. But for some reason Nash got really angry and wasn't talking to me for the rest of the night. I wonder what's bothering him...

Comment what you think is wrong with Nash🌷💪

-Mandaa