I

Jungkook was nervous to say the least.

The seventeen-year-old aimlessly walks around, admiring the rainbow colors and positive messages surrounding him. The brunette has a simple rainbow sticker he purchased a few minutes prior, cutely pressed against his cheek. That being the only pride item he owns. No one knew of his sexuality and this was his chance to feel free to be his true self. So, why was his smile fading and breath quickening?

He looks around, anxiously biting his lip before he feels a finger tap on his shoulder; his nervous gaze drifts up to meet concerned eyes. A boy's concerned eyes. "Hey, are you okay?" The boy asks. Jungkook takes a moment to analyze the stranger. Messy waves of brown hair, two pride stickers placed on his cheeks, a black tee with a rainbow line across the chest, and a pride flag over his shoulder.

"I, um.." The boy struggles to speak, bundled up nerves apparent in his voice and teary eyes.

"Hey, it's okay." The blonde quietly says, maintaining eye contact. "First pride?" Jungkook simply nods, embarrassed. The concerned stranger looks behind him at a group of boys watching the two. "You can walk around with me and my friends. They're nice. Chaotic, but nice." Jungkook cant help but chuckle as he looks up at the stranger.

"You sure it's okay? They wouldn't mind?" Jungkook shakily asks. The stranger sadly smiles.

"Of course it's okay." He assures and the small, anxious boy takes a moment to think before looking back up at him.

"Okay, but - um - what's your name?" Jungkook shyly asks.

"Taehyung, I'm nineteen." The older smiles as they walk over to his friends.

"I'm Jungkook and I'm seventeen." The two reach the five boys who have been standing and waiting for Taehyung as he talked to the nervous and shy boy.

"Okay, Jungkook. These are my crackhead friends." The others retort being offended in a jokingly manner, making Jungkook smile. "This is Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi." He points out all of his friends and the youngest nods.

"Are you alright? You looked like you were freaking out over there." Namjoon asks and Taehyung answers for him.

"It's his first pride." He happily nudges Jungkook who shyly smiles to himself. The older boys 'aw'.

"So, how old are you?" Hoseok asks and his cheeks heat up.

"Seventeen." More 'aw's erupt, making Jungkook giggle. Taehyung softly smiles at the younger, heart doing little flips at the sound.

"Okay, we should walk around. We don't want to scare him off." Jimin half-jokes and everyone agrees as they walk down the street, joking and commenting on pretty sights. The youngest stays by Taehyung's side the whole time, finding comfort in the older's presence.

After no more than a few hours, the sun has gone down and the seven decide it's time to leave. "We need to exchange numbers!" Jimin excitedly says and everyone agrees.

"He can just give me his number and I can make a group chat." Tae suggests and Jungkook nods, taking Taehyung's phone into his hands and typing out his number. He sends a pride flag emoji before handing it back. The older smiles at the younger when he sees the text, letting a small giggle. "Cute." He quietly comments, though Jungkook is the only one that heard him, cheeks fading to a dark shade of pink.

The group chat is made and they all part ways; Jungkook going home to his family, Jimin and Yoongi going to their apartment, Taehyung going to his, along with Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok going to their shared house. On the walk home, Jungkook remembers the small pride sticker he pressed against his cheek and sighs as he takes it off, looking down at it fumbling between his fingers.