Chapter 12

Lance~

I sat in the living room anxiously waiting for them to get ready. I really wanted to go outside and i wanted to see this new person. I saw Keith walk out in his black jeans and his red shirt. He got his leather jacket off the couch. Shiro walked out of his room with his blue jeans and black t shirt. " Are you ready to go?" Keith asked me. I nodded and walked to the front door. They took me to the car and I sat in the back seat. I was smiling so wide it hurt my cheeks. 

" Are you excited?" Shiro asked as he got into the car. 

" Very. I cant wait to meet new people." They smiled and pulled out of the drive way.

" So Lance if you do start that business what would you call it?" Shiro asked me. I never really thought about that. I haven't really thought about anything but the idea. 

" Not really i just got the idea yesterday."

" Well think about that stuff before you actually put it into force or it might mess everything up later." I nod and look out the window. I watched as we drove past landscapes and road. What should I call it? I mean it would be cute if it was called Lance's boutique but that wouldn't be fair if i share it. Maybe I could call it...... blue? Why blue though? I like the name but why blue. I need to have a reason behind it. 

" Lance we're here" Keith said as i looked out to see a Bakery. I got out and Keith grabbed onto my hand. I smiled at the small action of affection. We walked over to the bakery and Shiro opened the door. It smelled like muffins and cookies. I wanted officially live here it was so amazing.

" Shiro! Keith! Its so great to see you." A big man from behind the counter came walking towards us. He was wearing a yellow shirt with blue jeans and a big smile on his face. " And who is this adorable person?" He said stopping in front of us.

" Im Lance" I said. His look of happiness got brighter. 

" So this is him. You finally brought him. Finally Another Omega im so happy. Shay is going to love you" He hugged me. I was shocked at first but hugged him back. He pulled away and put his hand on my shoulder." We are going to be such great friends." I smiled. 

" I really hope so. You Hunk right?" He nods.

" Would you like some food? Your way too thin. Have they been feeding you?"He said walking back behind the counter. I laughed and walked up to the counter. I saw a chocolate muffin and my mouth watered. 

" Can I get the chocolate muffin?" 

" Of course" He grabbed it and handed me it on a napkin. I let out a small giggle as I took a bite. He was totally a Beta. I could smell his sent and it is so sweet. I started to smell another sent. I think it was a Beta but i couldn't be sure. 

" Well look at what the cat dragged in." A shirt girl in green walked out from the back room. " I fixed your Wi-Fi by the way. NO you don't owe me. Ill just take some cookies." She made eye contact with me as I took another bite. " Who are you?" I looked at her like a deer in headlights.

" -Ansh" I said with my mouth full.

" This is Lance. Shiro and Keith's mate." Hunk explained.

" Ah so the rumor was true. The secret child was found and turned out to be your guys mate." She said leaning on the counter. I stay quiet obviously not knowing what was going on.

" Yeah its true. Sorry we didnt tell you. We got really busy." Shiro said walking towards her. 

" Its fine. I understand. Ive only heard about it today when I came to the area." I continued to eat while they talked.

" So what do you do for fun Lance?" Hunk asked me pulling y attention to him.

" Oh i design and make clothing. You bake right?"

" That is so cool. Do you like take special orders or something?" I shrugged.

" Sure i guess" He squealed.

" Me and my mate are going to be getting married soon and we still haven't found someone to make the dress. Would you do it for us?" I paused for a second thinking about the cost of the fabrics and how long i would have to work to get it finished. " Ill pay for the fabrics and pay you afterwards." He seemed desperate. I nod. " You only have to pay for the fabrics that it. Other than that i would love to make the dress." 

" Really!? I need to call her." He ran to the back room and I went to sit with Keith.

" How'd you somehow make him happier?" Keith said taking a piece of my muffin. I moved it closer to me and took a bite. 

" I told him i would make his Mate's wedding dress for practically free."

" That's a blessing . They have been spending so much time trying to find a designer but How much?"

" Nothing. Their going to pay for the fabrics while i spend my time." He nods.

" Well then I guess you better start sketching cause they will love whatever you decide on for them"

" I need to know what she looks like before anything." I said with a chuckle.

" Lance. Can you meet me and Shay up on Tuesday to start planning?" Hunk said running out of the back room. 

" Of course." 

" More muffins for you" Hunk said pulling them out and putting them into a box. After a couple hours we went home. I hugged my box of muffins and yawned.

" Had a tiring day?" Shiro asked.

" Yeah. Hunk is very energetic its amazing. Hes so cool."

" Well he thinks the same about you. So take a nap while we go home." I nodded and closed my eyes.