Chapter 7

I woke up but they weren't in bed with me. I got up and walked to the kitchen and they were eating. " Good morning" I said sitting in between them. 

" Morning cutie." Keith Said kissing my cheek. More affectionate than normal. Shiro kisses my forehead.

" The chief gave us the week off so we can get to know you. We also told our friend to come next week so you can become comfortable with us." I smiled a sleepy smile.

" Thats great."

" Lets get you something to eat and lets go to the beach." I jumped up in my seat.

" The beach?" 

" Yeah we are going to have to stop for something but you said you wanted to go didn't you." I nodded and Shiro passed me a bowl of cereal. I ate it as fast as I could and got up. 

" Lets go" I said running back to my room. I changed into a white tank top with red and black shorts. Walking back to them they were laughing. " What?"

" Lance your so cute when your excited." Shiro said making me blush. 

" Not as handsome as you two" I said back. They both seemed to loose their composure at my comment. " Im telling the truth I was blessed to have you two as my mates" They gain a little of their composure back and stood up.

" Lets get ready then" Keith said. They walked into their room and I sat onto the couch. I wonder how they will look in their swim wear. God they must look like gods. When they came out they were wearing things similar to me. I was a little disappointed but smiled anyway.

" Ready to go?" Shiro said putting his arm on my shoulder. I nodded and we all went to the car. I sat in the back seat. Watching outside as they drove with the music on. There are so many different types of music other than what my sister has shown me. Shiro and Keith talked in the front seat. I watched to outside looking at the trees and birds and houses. Soon turned into buildings and stores. Then again turned into sand and water. I got excited as soon as saw the sand. Wanting to run out of the car but waiting patiently. Shiro grabbed everything from the trunk while Keith followed me to the water. The sand was warm between my toes and the air salty. I stopped dead in my tacks. Out of the corner of my eye I saw long white hair flowing in the wind. A tanned man stood there with a surf board. He wore a purple tank top and black shorts. 

" Whats wrong Lance?" Keith asked me. I tore my eyes away from him and ran into the water. It was cold and refreshing. This feeling was knew. I dived into the water and swam deeper in. The water was so calming. Cold but warm all at the same time. I came back up for air. Watching Keith and Shiro swimming around made me smile. They are super close and I felt as if i was intruding a lot. They are changing their lives around me. I watched them smile and splash around. What could I do for them though? Shiro looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back and he started swimming towards me.

" Lance are you having fun?" I nodded.

" The water feels amazing." He picked me up and put me on his shoulders. I waved at Keith and he flashed a big smile at me. He went back to the our stuff. Shiro ran around in the shallow waters making me laugh like a little kid. There were so many people here. The sun was so bright. Its like in the books I read. We came back to shore after a while of messing around. 

" Its time to eat Lance" Keith said. I sat down on the towel and grabbed the sandwich he was holding.

" Thank you for taking me here. I had some much fun."

" Anything for you" He replied with a smile.  I ate but the guy with the white hair kept catching my eye. I know him from somewhere. I looked back before Shiro or Keith could see me stare. I took a bite out of my sandwich.

" Are you getting tired?" Shiro asked. I shook my head.

" Not yet" 

" Well lets wait a little but before going back in the water." I nod and continue to eat. 

" What do you want to do tomorrow?" Keith asked me. I thought about it for a little bit. 

" Ice cream store."

" A parlor." I nod. " Sounds fun. If we are up for it tomorrow we can go." I give him a smile. 

" You want to go a lot of places huh?" Shiro asked me staring into my eyes.

" I wouldn't know where to go. Just the places I head while I ease dropped." They laughed at my comment.

" We'll help you.We will make sure you can see the world." I smiled and give them a laugh.

" Thanks"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Look i know its way too short but im tired and I hit a major wirters block till then im sorry. And its also super late. Also my fault. - Winter