Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)

Start from the beginning

The little girl started to wake up and she looked around her. At first, she seemed confused and tired but your colleagues got a frightening smile and they told her she won't have to worry about her situation because she's between her hands. I could tell there's lies in their words. The little girl noticed me and she wanted to hug me but the guys took her by the arms and took her away. Seeing it made me sad. I hope they will treat her gently.

- The next day -

On the next day, they checked her length and her understanding. They called her Levia for some reason and they asked her some questions and she managed to answer some of them. I hoped it will continue like that but they decided to put on a chocker on her, like a dog and...

"A-Aaaah—!! S-Stop it—!!" They started to make experience on her. They used electrodes on her body and electrocuted her like it's funny to see for them. It's very immoral from them. They used the kindness to make her feel safe to finally hurt her.

They asked me to take part of the test but I refused because I can't bare to see her in pain. They told me she's a dimensional monster and she's not like humans and I found it very racist from them.

I couldn't hear her crying anymore. I hope they didn't kill her. I took a look and I saw her on the floor breathing heavily and my chief got angry and kicked her. I immediately went to him and I grabbed his shoulder.

"Stop it, don't you see you already hurt her so much ?" I asked her and he grumbled before he backed away. The poor girl looked at me and I smiled at her while I handed my hand to her but she got scared.

"Don't worry, I will bring you to your room." I told her and she slowly grabbed my hand and I helped her getting up before we went to her room. I could feel the angry stares from my colleagues but I don't care about them.

The poor Levia had troubles to walk so I decided to give her a piggyback. She got on my back and I brought her to her room.

"Here's your room." I told her while I put her down on the bed and she looked around. It's entirely made out of steel but she has to be used to this room.

"Sorry if it's uncomfortable but you have to get used to sleep here." I told her and she nodded while still keeping a sad face. I'm sure she's remembering about the experiment.

"You know, I disagree with their way to act." I started the conversation while I sat down next to her.

"They didn't have to be so rough with someone like you. You're like a child among the others." I told her and she looked down.

"W-What did I do to deserve that...?" She asked me while starting to cry. My heart feel heavy when I saw her in this state.

"I don't know but I'm sure you did nothing wrong." I told her and she looked at me. I cleaned her tears out and I pat her head.

"It will be alright. I will try to help you to bare all of it." I told her and she nodded silently before she leant her head on my side. I chuckled before I pat her head once again.

"If you want, I could tell you some stories about good people." I said but she didn't answer and instead she was sleeping on my laps. I smiled at her sleepy figure and I made her laying on the bed before I put a cover on her.