So I Am Confusion Why Is This One Kansas But This One Is Not Arkansas

*BEEP* *BEEP* "Frick off" you mumbled turning off your alarm for the 4th time this morning. You tried to close your eyes again but heard a knock at your door. "Frick off" you mumbled again. "(Y/n) are you awake" a concerned Denki came from the door. "Frick off" you mumbled into your pillow. "(Y/n) I'm coming in" Denki said before using the key Mina had given him earlier that morning to wake you up. No response "Is she ok" Kami said trying to get in the room more frantically. Denki immediately opened the door after he heard a click."(Y/n) are you ok" he said looking around quickly.  He finally spotted you buried in a mountain of blankets and covers and sweatdropped. "Hey (Y/n) it's almost time for class," he said softly trying not to startle you to much. On instinct, you swatted around with your hand trying to turn off whatever was trying to wake you up. When you found where you thought was making the noise you started hitting it over and over again hoping it would never bother you again. "Ow," you heard someone say from where you were hitting. "Denki," you muttered before slowly opening your eyes and sitting up "What are you doing here you big goof" you yawned. "It's almost time for class," he said with a sigh rubbing where you continuously hit him in the head. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER YOU DUNCE" you yelled while getting up quickly grabbing a towel and racing to the bathroom. "I did" he mumbled solemnly. You quickly took a shower threw on some random anime merch grabbed your backpack which Mina packed for you the night before and ran out of your room Denki right behind you. 

"So where exactly are we going" you yelled back at Denki who was barely keeping up with you. "Umm, to be honest, I'm not exactly sure" he yelled back at you. "FRICK" you yelled. 

You had been running for about 5 minutes and were getting desperate. You ran up to a guy taller than you with black hair bangs and dark ebony eyes. "Hey sorry to bother you but do you know where the English building is" you panted out. "Yeah it's that way," he said pointing in the direction you came from. "Frick" you mumbled under your breath. "Thanks...." you said realizing you don't know his name. "Sero, Sero Hanta," he said with a smile. You smiled back and grabbed Denki and ran in the correct direction.

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU GUYS FINALLY FOUND YOUR WAY)

 "We made it," you and Denki sighed after finally arriving. "Let's go find a seat," Denki said after catching his breath. You nodded in agreement and went on a hunt for good seats. Well, it was mainly Kami you just wanted to rest your thoroughly abused legs. After wandering around aimlessly for a couple of minutes Denki finally found some "good seats" and you both put down your stuff and sat down. Your teacher walked in and introduced himself. "Hello my name is Yamada Hizashi but you guys will call me Mr.Hizashi( I'm too lazy to look up if that's his first or last name sorry) everybody says yeah," he said enthusiastically. "YEAH" you stand up screeching energetically. Everyone looked your way sweatdropping you glared at them and they frantically looked away. "At least I know one of my students is awake" he mumbled barely audible from where you were sitting. He then started talking about his expectations and how this year's assignments would work and you immediately zoning out thinking about how you would harass your friends in a new way. 

Suddenly you heard your teacher pull down a map and start talking about something you were absolutely clueless to. Then you heard the words you had been waiting for. "Any questions," Mr.Hizashi said from the front of the auditorium/classroom thing. You raised your hand along with a few others and patiently waited to be called on. "(Y/n)" he said looking down at the roster finally calling on you after answering everyone else's questions. "Ok here is my question," you said slamming your hand on the desk startling everyone around you and drawing more attention to yourself. You took a deep breath "So I am confusion why is this one Kansas but this one is not Arkansas MR. HIZASHI EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS ONE IS ARKANSAS" you said slamming one hand on the desk and using the other to aggressively pointing at the map. 

 Some looked at you like you were a crackhead others snickered and some were just very confused. Mr. Hizashi sweatdropped before quickly wrapping up the class dismissing everyone. "(Y/n) I swear you have no shame do you"  Denki said with a cute giggle. "Mmmm not really I guess," you said while waiting for Denkii to pack up his stuff. "Sooo I'm assuming both of us are pretty hungry since we both didn't eat breakfast and basically ran a mile to get here so wanna get food," you said hopefully. "Sounds good," Denki said with a small smile. "WAIT," you yelled loudly making a few people glance out you. "I think Kat doesn't have class right now and he's a really good cook," you said while quickly leaving the classroom. "Wait how do you know he won't like poison us or something," Kami said while trying to catch up with you. "Blackmail," you stated calmly. "Didn't we all meet yesterday how do you-". "Look it's Sero," you said pointing at the black-haired boy walking slightly ahead of you. "Hey Sero," you said jogging up next to him. "Oh hey....." he said trailing off. "Oh right I didn't tell you my name I'm (Y/n) (L/n) but you can call me (Y/n) and this is KaminarI Denki," you said pointing to the golden-haired boy next to you. "Nice to meet you man," Kami said putting out his hand towards Sero. "Same here," Sero said after shaking his hand. "Now that introductions are aside wanna help blackmail my friend into making our food," you asked energetically. "Wait we're not doing anything illegal right," He asked nervously."I'll take that as a yes" you said grabbing both boys' hands and running to Kat's dorm.

 A/N: For no apparent reason I decided to write a like 1500 words chapter and was like hey why don't I split it into 2 parts so it seemed like I did more work so here we are.