Stranger

KENDRA  POV

I'm sat with Colton in the restaurant, we've just eaten, and he starts talking to me about Amy.

I sipped my drink and looked at Colton; I was not listening to him. I really didn't hear a word he said, because I'm lost in thought about my dream, I had of him making love to me. The thing is that's all I've been thinking about; it felt so fucking real and out of this world mind-blowing toe-curling sex.

I still can't get over the fact that it was a dream. How could it be a dream? I was having an orgasm that took over my body and my mind. I could even feel his warm breath on my neck when he was kissing and nibbling and gently biting. Oh god, my pussy is so fucking wet right now just thinking about it.

"How're the exams going?" He asks as I snap out of my trance and come back to my body.

"I had two exams today, I got two next week," I say and finish my drink.

I look around the restaurant and I see a lot of happy couples out on a date. They all seem to be happy and smiling.

I placed my glass back on the table and Colton is looking at me. I looked at him for a brief second then looked back at the table and started to fiddle with my fingers.

"Do you want another drink?" He asks, whilst raising his arm to get the waitresses attention.

"Sure, whiskey neat," I say and look at the waitress, whose eyes are on Colton.

"Two whiskeys neat," He says and looks at me.

The waitress walks off to get our drinks.

"You said you had a show to go to?" He asks whilst looking around.

"Yep, Sunday and then a week Saturday is the Equine ball," I say with excitement in my tone.

"A ball. What happens at these balls?" He asked and took his glass from the waitress.

I take my glass from her and down it.

"I'll have another please," I say fast.

"Colton, they are like any other ball. We have to wear a ball gown and the men have to wear a tux. It's a sit-down meal with dancing and a few awards for the ones that achieved the highest points in show jumping," I say and take my glass from the waitress and nod to her.

I take a sip and place my glass on the table and use my index finger to slowly circle the rim. Colton watched my every move.

He looks up from what my finger was doing and looks at me. I look into his blue eyes, they don't seem to be ice cold towards me, they seem more like he's sorry or he's done something wrong. I could be reading him all wrong. I just don't know.

"The ball sounds like any other ball. Just like the ones I go to,"

"Yes, they are the same, but some of the horsey people are very bitchy," I say and laugh.

He looks at me and a warm smile forms, his lips just show a little slit and his eyes crease slightly. That smile felt warm, loving, and meaningful. I smile back and we both pick up our glasses and finish our drink.

He asks for the bill and I get ready to pay for my share.

"Kendra, I got the bill this time," He says with a demanding tone.

"Colton, I've already told you I will pay for myself, that way I owe you nothing," I say with a demanding tone.

The waitress puts the bill on the table, and I look at it and just pay half. I know that my bill was less than half, but I wanted to leave.