Night Out

KENDRA  POV

I'm on my fourth drink and sat at the table with my two friends Kali and Samara. We are having a good time.

"Kendra, I'll get the shots," Kali says and walks off.

I look over at Samara.

"What the hell. I was only going to have a couple of drinks," I say and finish drinking.

"Kendra, enjoy yourself. That jerk is out of your life for good," She says and raises her glass.

She was talking about my ex-boyfriend Gage; we broke up a few days ago after I caught him in our bed with another woman. I fucking wasted five years with that jerk. I was lucky that I have really good friends that came and helped me out.

"Sam, I'm fine, and I'm enjoying myself,"

Kali walks back with a couple of men. Sam and I look at each other and laugh. Kali is always picking up some dude, she's into threesomes, oh yeah, she likes two men at the same time, and she gets Samara to join her sometimes. She knows that's where I draw the line. I like to have one man and have him all to myself.

"Kendra, Sam, please meet Evan and Brett, their other friend is getting a drink and he's called Colton,"

I look at these well-dressed men in their suits and they smile. I must say they are certainly a catch. They are both good-looking with dark brown hair and they both have muscles.

I just sit and take my drink from Kali.

Kali sits down and Evan joined her, and Sam moved over so Brett could sit with her.

I drink my drink and then my friends seem to be getting well cosy with these men.

I stood up and get ready to leave the bar.

"Kendra, Colton's getting us drinks," Kali says and looks at the men.

"I should get going, I've had one too many," I say and stand up.

The girls look at me and roll their eyes.

I turn around and I'm met by a tall muscular man in a dark blue suit.

My eyes were looking at his chest and then they trail up to his face. Oh boy he's hot looking, and I've seen him before, but I can't remember where.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to walk into you," I say looking into his blue eyes.

He looks down at me.

"You must be Kendra," He says with a soft tone.

I looked at Kali and she slowly slides down her seat.

"Yes, I am," I say and grit my teeth whilst looking at Kali.

"I'm Colton and it's nice to meet you,"

I turn and face him. He's smiling at me but I'm not very amused. Kali's gone too far this time.

"It is, and I'm just leaving," I say and went to walk around him.

He stops me, by walking in front of me.

"I got you a drink. Please stay and have a drink," He pleads.

I look at the girls and shake my head.

"I'll stay for one," I fucking caved.

We all started to talk and after about an hour the girls went and danced with Evan and Brett, they fucking left me alone with Colton.

"Kendra, Kali told me that you just split with your boyfriend," Colton says and sips his drink.

"Yep, I caught him in bed with another woman in my fucking studio flat,"