Chapter 1

Please. This is just a heads up that these characters are MINORS. It's sad I had to actually address this because there's been too many sexual comments about them. For the love of god please stop. This shit disgusts me. 8/25/21

"Why didn't he love me? What did I do wrong..."

~ 1 week later ~

[Jolteon's P.O.V.]

"Its so sunny outside. I swear why does it have to be so bright. Hey Azul, you coming?" Me and my sister are playing outside while my older brother is cleaning the house. She seems tired of running around.

"Can you slow down? You know i cant run that fast!" She is pretty slow.

"First, find me if you can!" I giggle and run out to the forest where I always hide to play hide and seek.

"Hey..." I heard a whisper. "Come here..." I headed toward the whisper.

"Who are you?" I question. She seems pretty shy. I walk over to see a sylveon. "Hey? Are you ok?" She looks cute.

"My names Flutter." I see a faint blush on her face.

"My names Spark. What happened to you?"

"I got abandoned by my trainer. I feel scared."

"Here, let's go to my house." She follows me home and she does look a bit shaky. "Have you eaten anything?"

"Its been about hours by now."

Once we enter my house I gave her some cookies and milk. "Thank you." She blushes a little again."

"No problem." I tell her.

"Um Spark... who is she?" I hear Solar questioning me.

"I found her in the forest. She said that she has been abandoned."

"Oh I see."

"I think we should let her stay with us."

"Stay?" She says.

"Well you dont want to go back to the forest, do you?"

"N-no." She sounds scared.

"Well ima go back to cleaning the rooms. Spark, take care of her."

~ later ~

"So, where am I going to stay for the night?" Asked Flutter.

"You can sleep with me on my bed if you'd like." And I can't believe I actually said that.

"Fine. It doesnt sound to bad." And I can't believe she actually accepted it.

"So umm, what happened?" I asked. She stared at me then spoke.

"Me and my trainer were training for the fire gym and he wanted me to evolve into a umbreon. I then evolved into sylveon and hated to the point where he left me." I see some tears go down her eyes.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have asked."
Some minutes later she was already asleep. I don't know why but it felt nice sleeping with her.