Chapter 7: Mommy?

As soon as we walk out we hear a maid downstairs greeting someone.

"Señoría Maria, it's good to see you back from your trip. I thought you were going to be gone for another few days so I didn't get to set up a meal and your bed."
The maid said apologetically.

"It's okay Lola, I just want to take a long bath and then sleep. So where is my daughter and Marcus?" She asks.

"I think they are in their rooms since it's been too quiet." Lola giggles.

"When will they get along. *sighs*. Well thank you Lola." And with that my mom starts to walk towards the stairs.

Marcus and I start to carefully go down the stairs without making any noises until We reach the second floor.

I run to my room and change and Marcus goes and does the same. In my room I hop in the shower to take off the sin I just committed.

Even though it felt right and I went willing, I still betrayed my mother and hearing her voice again well it just makes me feel even more guilty.

'Don't feel guilty' the voice says. 'Why? i just cheated with her husband little voice'.

'First off my name is Ever and second of all just don't.'

'Okay Ever but why?'
'You'll know soon' and with that Ever disappears.

I finish and put on an oversized ty-dye shirt, some comfortable short shorts and ty-dye fluffy socks. I put my hair in a quick messy bun and head downstairs to the kitchen to find Marcus leaning on a counter talking to my mom in only basketball shorts.

"How come you came early?" Marcus asked.
I stopped in my tracks to hear what she had to say.

"Well I thought it was going to be harder to convince the board to let Lucia take over on her birthday. Turns out your shareholders were more then happy to know she will be boss in a few weeks. They even gave her a backup plan if things turn south and her men in New York have all accepted her as boss all she has to do is fly to Seattle for the finalization of everything and my baby is her own women." My mom smiled brightly.

Man I fucked up. She was busy helping me with my future while I am fooling around with her husband.

"That's good. She will make a great leader and Reina. However, Now that you know everything is functioning without needing my support. I want a divorce."

What? Did I hear him correctly? 'Yes you did' Ever states.

My mom looked shocked but soon she smiled and said "gladly. I'll get my lawyer to get the papers and after her birthday you can be a free man and be with your mate."

Mate? Um what ?

She said it so calmly and there was a hint of relief in her voice. "Glad were on the same page Maria." He smirked.

I walked in seeing as they stopped talking and it seemed awkward.

"Hi mommy" I said with a big smile on face.
I saw Marcus stare at me from the corner of my eye when I hugged my mom tightly and kissed her cheeks with the same mouth that was around his cock just an hour ago.

"Oh Isa, i have missed you darling. I bring great news!." Hiding the fact that I know what it is I act confused. "Good news? Well mami spill" I Say excitedly.

"Lucia I am proud to say that you are going to be the official Reina of the Sinners and Company owner of the Rosemary Group." I act shocked but smile happily even more then when I first heard it.

"Really mom are you sure you aren't fucking with me" I raise a brow.

"Ay niña that mouth will get you in trouble missy"my mom said to me with narrow eyes.