Part 2

Warnings: Oral sex, breath play, slapping, face fucking, cumplay, D/S play, degrading names, overstimulation, exhibitionism.

"Have we learned our lesson?" Slowly, you opened your eyes to look up at him. His thumb was still deep in your mouth, fucking slowly in and out as you wrapped your tongue and lips around him. You pulled back slowly, dragging your teeth against the digit lightly till he was free, letting him pinch your chin between his thumb and forefinger again while he waited for you to answer.

"What lesson would that be... oppa?"

Silence fell upon the two of you at your question, the sheer cheekiness of it making Jungkook pause to figure out if you were truly wanting to go down the path that was laid before you.

"Wanna try that one more time?"

"I don't think I stuttered, Sir..."

Any further words were cut off as Jungkook was suddenly moving, ripping his headphone set from his ears to slam down roughly on his keyboard, pushing himself out of his chair as he grabbed you firmly by the neck to pull you to your feet. Your hands flew up to grab his wrist, breath once again being choked out of you by the grip he had around your throat. You winced at the pressure, lifting your gaze up to meet his. Head tilted back, he watched you through half-lidded eyes as you tried to swallow, his lips slowly lifting into an amused smirk. His treatment of you was rough, but fuck did you love it. Your whine was delicious, at once both a plea for breath and for him to use your body. He pulled you closer to him, leaning down till your noses touched and he could look you straight in the eyes as he laid a feathery soft kiss on your lips.

"I see you've chosen the difficult route tonight, sweetheart. That's fine with me. You'll need to be sure to call in to work tomorrow, though."

You were given all of two seconds before he had released his grip on you, instead slipping his hands under your arms and into your armpits to toss you back onto the bed, quickly reaching out for your waist to flip you over onto your hands and knees once you had finished bouncing from the force of his throw. He pushed your head down into the mattress, leaving your ass sticking up and into the air. You'd worn simple leggings tonight and he took full advantage of that, pulling them down your ass and over your thighs, taking your underwear with it.

"You asked for this. Safe word?" he asked, nodding once as you whispered out "Catfish" before you felt the first slap on your cheeks, the sting of his hit immediately blossoming over your skin as your nerves cried out. He pulled his hand back to smack you again and again, alternating his hits on either cheek, the slaps ringing out loudly in his room. Your moans were louder though, muffled as they were into the bed with his hand still keeping you pushed down. He rubbed the hand that had been smacking you onto your red skin, fingers gripping the flesh tightly to give it a considering shake before he let it go, rubbing soothing circles with his thumbs.

"Fuck, your skin is so pretty when it's all covered in red."

"Yes, Sir," you moaned in agreement, fingers digging into the fabric of his comforter as Jungkook continued to soothe your smarting skin.

"Is that why you decided to be a disobedient little slut tonight?" He emphasized his question with a new set of smacks, the force of them bringing tears to your eyes as you gasped with each hit.

"No, Sir."

"No? Then why did you decide to keep going?"

"Because..." you trailed off, losing your train of thought as he purposefully ran the tips of his fingers over your skin till they were ever so slightly tracing the wet slick of your folds. Your failure to respond had him tsking, landing a heavy slap on your pussy lips.