Quotes by Memphis May Fire

These are song quotes my them but they are so sweet that I just had to make a chappie so..enjoy!

1. oh, it’s a shame, you just walked away. Take everything, I don’t want the memories to stay.

-Memphis May Fire, North Atlantic Vs North Carolina

2. Don’t ever tell me you’re telling the truth. Don’t ever think you can speak my name. When did we stray from what we stand for? When did it all mean nothing to you?

-Memphis May Fire, Sleepwalking

3. We were born into the open sky where heroes are created and legends never die.

-Memphis May Fire, Destiny For The Willing

4. Persevere, persevere. It’s time to test the limits of your heart. Make it clear, this is not a test of the system they want you to believe. Understanding the paths that we take relays signals from our nerves to our brain. Don’t get lost in the upside down ways. This world has a heavy hold on your heart.

-Memphis May Fire, Speak Now, I’m Listening

5. Beneath the sun, I am rotting just like the ones that came before me. I cannot deny my own walk has become a crawl. I’ve never felt so lost…

-Memphis May Fire, The Sinner

6. How many of them will be forgotten, laying a part of the ashes? No words can describe the guilt, but I had no choice!

-Memphis May Fire, The Commanded

7. These streets are crowded with cowards disguised as men. They are paying no consequence for their actions, so we’ll all give in.

-Memphis May Fire, The Reality

8. These days the weight of the world is on my shoulders. I never thought it would be this hard.

-Memphis May Fire, Losing Sight

9. Raise your glass to everything you’ve accomplished on your own. I promise it wouldn’t mean a thing tomorrow. We’re all just headed straight for the ocean floor, on a ship without any captain aboard.

-Memphis May Fire, Be Careful What You Wish For

10. What will be written on your tombstone? You sat behind a desk. You had no backbone. What will be written on your tombstone? You sold your soul, grew old alone. Would you prefer that I become a lifeless, hollow shell such as yourself? Would you prefer that I give up my dreams and lose all hope just like everyone else?

-Memphis May Fire, Alive In The Lights

-------------------------------------

A.N First of all I want to thank you for so many reads I love you guys!

Then I just want to say again that I don't own anything in this book all of these quotes are by the artists I'm just saying cause some if you were asking me.

I'll update soon .

And for all of you guys reading this book I published a book with song lyrics of bands so it would mean the world to me of you would read that!

                              Monaxx