CHAPTER 5 *New* *Unedited*

Please Read Again This Is All New

"Naomi" I got up in excitement to embrace her hug. I continued, "You don't need to cry babe I'm here" I coughed to suppress the tears, which I failed miserably as I felt the wetness  of my cheeks.

"He is just soo beautiful Dami" She cooed, before sitting beside me on the bench and grabbing the piece of tissue from her pocket to dry her eyes. "I've missed you so much Dami. How can you leave us all like that?"

"Nae, not only was I homeless. Isaiah was under so much stress. Worst of all I had none," I sighed looking away from her.

" At the time I was shocked. My mum found out and she didn't want me to be around you. Which I obeyed for some time, until I called you but your phone went straight to voice mail. I really did try" Naomi shock her head in disappointment and continued "And I'm really sorry, I was naive and dumb. But do you know how much me and Riah missed you?"

"I'm sorry" I apologised. In a space of two years, Naomi had not changed at all, still dressed modestly in her black leggings and african printed peplum top that brought out her perfect petite frame.

"I'm sorry that you had to deal with all of that alone" she smiled and continued "I'm here now and won't leave without a fight. Can I hold my nephew now?" She asked and I nodded getting up from my seat which caused her to comment on how big my "bum" had grown and my "breast"

Handing her a sleeping Isaiah, which resulted in him waking up from his nap and squeeze his face. "I hate to say it, why does he look like Dwayne so much? " Naomi confessed, taking out her phone to take snaps of him.

We had been sat at the park for hours catching up. Naomi even went to then tell me all about everyone in our ex friendship group. She told me about how much closer she had gotten to Riah and how well Riah was doing for herself and pursuing her dream career as an architect. Because of how divided the group had gotten, Naomi could not tell me much about how Leslie and Samantha were doing other than the fact that Samantha was now on YouTube. She then told me about Tion's mums depression and how much it changed him, as he has had to turn to Dante, (Dwaynes' brother) for a living. She also couldn't tell me much about Darnell, Jemal and Micah as she rarely saw them and no longer spoke to them.

"I haven't seen Dwayne in some time. All I know is that his brother is in pen" Naomi commented. I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious or slightly intrigued to know what he was up to like the others. "Everything  changed after you left" She added pushing Isaiah in his buggy, whilst I held hands with her younger cousin Junior licking his ice-cream. It was almost a mission impossible to get a stubborn junior out of the park, he cried, screamed, ran. There was nothing junior did not do to remain in the park. Only when bribed with sweets and ice-cream did he finally listen.

"I know" I sighed, as I tried to process everything she said and could not  help feel guilty and accountability for the crumbling of our friendship group.

"It's not you fault babe. Let's go drop this junior home, before he throws another tantrum. I need to see your house" Naomi determinedly stated, walking in the direction of her Aunts.

*

"Now that I've seen your house and your number. Don't think you can get rid of me easily" Naomi chuckled as she ate the last honey glazed barbecue drumstick I made.

"Must you chew so loud NAOMI. The question is how can two shreks, make such a beautiful baby. Are you sure that is yours?" Riah jokingly commented on loud speaker, which caused us all to cackle at her insult.  We had just come out of a long roasting session, where Riah demolished Dwayne with her insults with Naomi adding her two cents. Riah even went to the extent to involve for his currently girlfriend Tianna into her session.