What Should Have Never Happened...Happened Chapter Two

Copyright© 2013 Ezar Soeparman

All Rights Reserved.

What Should Have Never Happened...Happened.

© 2013, Ezar Soeparman ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher at: ezar96_soeparman@hotmail.com

I woke up today with an awful pain in my head. I scanned my surroundings and realized that I was in a foreign place; I mean, I was in a bedroom but it surely was not mine. Just when I was about to get up, I felt a sudden weight on my waist that warily moved and pulled me tighter toward them. I stayed alert for a brief second and took a look down to where the source of the pressure was and saw that there was a fairly large arm draped across my lower body. Panic instantly surged through me and I instinctively looked under sheets and found that I was completely bare-naked.

Oh. My. Gosh!

What happened last night? Did I get drunk? It sure seems that way seeing as my head was pounding like mad and I can't even remember a thing from last night's event. Every time I tried to remember, I'd always get nothing except for the constant pounding in my head.

My heart rate quickened when I saw a head of thick blonde hair all tousled up from sleep. I tilted my head over my shoulders and tried to sneak a peek at whoever owned the arm that was draped over me and the minute I saw who it belonged to, my heart almost-definitely stopped beating. My mind instantly flashed several images from last night like a little slide show and I made a face when my head pounded harder than before and it now felt as if something was constricting it.

I couldn't process what happened last night properly because I could vaguely recall that I was dancing with Tom last night, so how I ended up with Nick was something I tried so hard to remember but thinking about it just made the pounding in my head worse. I need to get out of here before Nick wakes up. I'll try to think about it later on where I'll be in a much calmer state of mind.

Determined to get out of this crazy situation, I slowly lifted his arm from my waist and swiftly slipped out of the covers. I nearly had a heart attack when Nick shifted in bed and slipped his hand under his pillow where the other hand was playing with his ear. The sight was so funny and not to mention a rare sight of Nick that I had to hold back the urge to laugh.

Can people really do that when they're sleeping? Is Nick even aware that he's doing that? That is so cute! – I thought to myself.

Wait; did I just make a comment about Nick saying that he's "Cute"? Well, I guess some of the drink that I drank last night still has its power eh? Because there was just no way in my sober mind that I would make a comment on my sister's boyfriend calling him cute and funny. I'm losing my mind, now I really need to get out of here.

With that thought made up, I was scurrying around his room and quickly looked for my things. When I'd found them, I got dressed as quietly as I could and when I was all set, I hooked my purse on my shoulders and made my way toward the door to unlock it and stepped out of the room.

Once the door closed behind me, I leaned against it and let out a breath that I hadn't realised that I'd been holding. I felt relief from getting out of Nick's room unscathed wash through me. Suddenly my phone rang, making me jump in surprise. I took my phone out of my purse and saw that Kylie was calling me, so I answered it.

"Hey." I whispered to the phone.

"Why are we whispering?" Kylie whispered back and I rolled my eyes at her even though she couldn't see me.