"I already told you. I didn't kill anyone." Murphy's attempt to help himself went unheard, no one caring what he had to say.

Behind Clarke, a kid calls out to the group, "I say we float him." Clarke turns to look at him as several other voices could be heard agreeing with him.

After looking at Milo's worried face, Clarke looked fully at the kid, "That's not what I'm saying."

The kid steps forward, "Why not? he deserves to float. It's justice."

Milo steps away from Nate and towards Clarke and the kid, "Revenge isn't justice. Murphy helped you earlier, he has done some fucked up shit but he did not kill Wells."

"It's justice. Float him!" Almost the entire crowd was chanting out, "Float him!" While stepping closer to Murphy.

A hand resting on Milo's shoulder is what brought him to his senses. Turning, he saw Nate's wide innocent brown eyes staring up at him, pleading for him to do something, anything to help Murphy. But before Milo could step up, Murphy was on the ground in the middle of the crowd, kicks being sent to every spot a person could find. Milo fought off every man and woman he could, trying his best to keep them hurting his friend, they were relentless, using the burn on his arm as an advantage to them, gripping and pushing even harder when they saw the wince on his face.

The guys ended up tying Murphy's hands behind his back and putting cloth in his mouth. Before Milo knew it Murphy was being hung from a tree, Nate pushing and shoving against a guy to run to Murphy.

Milo glanced around the chaotic group, he saw people watching from the sidelines not doing anything, he saw people cheering them on, and then he saw Bellamy and Clarke, the blonde desperately trying to get Bellamy to stop them, because they'll listen to him.

The same guy that started this whole thing was the one to make matters worse, telling Bellamy to do it, everyone started chanting his name, encouraging him to kick box out from under Murphy.

Nate was now sobbing, punching the guy holding him, trying so hard to get out of his tight grip, but the guy brought his fist back and knocked Nate in the face, the boy going limp before he fell to the ground. Murphy's yells got louder as he watched his boyfriend lay on the ground, his anger rising as tears threatened to fall down his face to the dirt covered floor.

Milo watched as Bellamy fought off Clarke, walking up near Murphy, and then the box was kicked, and Murphy was flailing around in the air as Milo ran up to him, pushing people off of him that tried to stop him, throwing them away like they were nothing. In that moment, he couldn't feel the pain in his arm, he was too focused on saving Murphy.

He could hear Finn behind him yelling at them to cut him down and then the crowd stopped moving, their breaths being held as Charlotte yelled at them to stop. "Murphy didn't kill Wells! I did!"

Milo reach towards Bellamy, grabbing the ax that was hooked to his pants, he threw it at the rope keeping Murphy suspended in the air. Bellamy watched the man as he helped Murphy, untying the rope from his neck and removing the cloth from his mouth.

But ounce he knew Murphy was okay, Milo stood up, his gaze went straight to Bellamy before falling onto the young blonde haired girl, his movements were fast as he grabbed her arms, leading her away from the group of teens and into a tent. Charlotte's face held only fear at the look that Milo was sending her, many of the 100 thought he would kill her on the spot.

Milo crossed his arms over his chest as Bellamy and Clarke entered the tent, Finn following after them. He could hear Murphy outside, yelling for Bellamy to bring Charlotte out, and for once he didn't know what Murphy would do, he knew the guy, and seeing Nate getting knocked out would have killed him, Nate was the only thing in the world that John Murphy gave a fuck about and now he was harmed and it was all Charlotte's fault.