12| Float him

When Clarke Griffin came rushing out of a tent, Jasper, Octavia, and Bellamy following close behind, Milo knew something had happened

When Clarke Griffin came rushing out of a tent, Jasper, Octavia, and Bellamy following close behind, Milo knew something had happened. Pushing past Milo, the blonde launched herself at Murphy, yelling out, "you son of a bitch!" to the brunette, Milo knew there was about to be chaos.

"What's your problem?" Murphy asked, a group now starting to form around the two.

"Recognize this?" She asked, holding up the knife Murphy had carved out of the drop ship.

"It's my knife. Where'd you find it?" Murphy asked, genuinely confused.

"Where you dropped it after you killed Wells." The group of friends had went silent, wondering where the hell Clarke Griffin got that idea from.

Nate was the first to jump to his defense, "Murphy didn't kill anyone, Clarke!"

The group around them had gotten larger, every person in the 100 had gathered around to hear.

With a hand on Nate's waist, Murphy moved him slightly to the left, "The grounders killed Wells, not me."

Clarke tried to get in Murphy's face, only to step a bit away when Milo showed up behind Murphy. "I know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it."

Walking away from Clarke, Murphy looked to his boss, "Bellamy, you really believe this crap?" But when Bellamy didn't answer, the group of three friends got worried, why weren't they believing Murphy?

"You threatened to kill him. We all heard you." Clarke accused, "you hated Wells."

Milo stepped forwards, "Almost everyone hated Wells, Clarke, I hated Wells, you hated Wells, we're not going around accusing you of murder are we?" Clarke glances up at Milo, listening but not hearing.

"His father was the Chancellor that locked us up!" Nate added, hoping he could help Murphy.

Clarke stepped closer, "Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him."

Murphy tried to keep a stoic look on his face but with the way this was going, no one was going to believe him. "Yeah, and I didn't kill him then, either."

Octavia, standing next to her brother, spoke up, "Tried to kill Jasper, too." Her look was harsh as she stared at Murphy, but her eyes glanced away for a moment and she knew she had made a mistake, the look she received from Milo was far worse than any disappointed looks she had ever gotten from Bellamy.

Murphy looked around at the group, "Come on. This is ridiculous. I was in our tent all night, how could I have possibly killed Wells. Bellamy, look, I'm telling you, man. I didn't do this." By the end of his sentence, Murphy stood in front of Bellamy, pleading that he believed him.

"They found his fingers on the ground with your knife." Bellamy answered, believing the evidence they had found that morning.

"Is this the kind of society we want? You say there should be no rules. Does that mean we can kill each other without- without punishment?" The whole groups attention was on Clarke, breathing her words as she spoke.