11| Water

When the rest of the group had woken the next morning, the camp was driven into a panic, as the man that was supposed to be on next watch after Wells, came back from the position, yelling out that they had gotten Wells.

Everyone, including Milo, ran from the camp, only to see Wells' body lying outside the walls.

Milo's mouth fell agape, staring down at his childhood best friend, the grounders killed him. A gasp came from behind him and he turned to look at the blonde that stood there, and before he or anyone else could mutter a single word, Clarke Griffin had thrown herself at Milo.

The blonde wrapped her arms around his waist as she stared down at the body of their old friend, and after a few seconds, Milo's body loosened up and he wound his arms around her shoulders and forgot about the hate he had held for the past 2 and half years and let himself comfort the crying girl, he let himself ignore the pain in his arm as it wrapped tightly around Clarke.

After the group had disbanded, Bellamy ordering the men to bury Wells, Milo broke himself away from Clarke, holding the girl at arms lengths, his hands resting on her shoulders as hers rest on his elbows.

"I'm really sorry about Wells, I know you two were close."

Clarke's head nodded as she listened to the boy, before speaking up, "I'm sorry too, I know you cared about him."

Milo ribbed the pad of his thumb on her shoulder and walked away, dropping his hands to his side.

The camp was bustling with action, people were building things left and right, moving things around and tying things together. Everyone was working together to get a wall around the camp built, motivated more than ever after Wells' death.

Milo stood with Charlotte, the two of them tying together some branches, Milo doing the best he could with his right arm in pain.

"This section should be finished by tomorrow." Milo heard Murphy's voice, causing his head to look up, seeing Murphy, Nate, and Bellamy standing near the entryway of the camp.

The three watched as a guy grunts, dropping the log on the ground, clearly tired from the work. "Hey! What's wrong man?" Murphy called out, walking towards the guy. Although his voice came out aggressive, Milo knew that he wasn't trying to be.

"I just need some water, ok? Then I'll be fine." The guy says as Bellamy and Nate walk up to them.

"Murphy, get this guy some water." Bellamy orders, then looks up at Charlotte, his eyes glancing at Milo but quickly shooting back to the young girl, "Hey, you got this?"

Milo smiled as the girl took him seriously and moved to get the log, Bellamy kneeling down to the log first, "I'm just kiddin'." Charlotte smiles at him as he picks the log up, the guy on the other end helping him.

Bellamy makes eye contact with Milo, who shoots him a smile and a slight head nod, before walking away with the log.

Nate joins Milo and Charlotte, asking what they were making, Charlotte quickly explaining the contraption to the brown-eyed boy. Milo smiles at them then saw Murphy walking over to the still kneeling man.

Murphy hands the man a cup of water and walks over to Nate, throwing his arm over his shoulder, "What are we talking about?"

~~

Okay okay I know it's short. It's only about 550 words but I've really been trying to think of something, literally anything to do with this episode, and more importantly the whole Murphy going after Charlotte and being banished thing and it's really hard.

But yes I did actually remove the scene where Murphy pisses on that kid cause my version of Murphy is a lot different than the original version and I thought that was a very non-auMurphy thing to do. But like don't get me wrong, Murphy is still somewhat of an ass but only if provoked and he wasn't in this scene sooo.