3| Griffin's Famous Speech

-

-

After the introduction between Bellamy and Milo, the younger boy had left for his tree to finally rest for the night. The rain died down quickly, and soon everyone was asleep, but Milo couldn't rest. So he stayed up, observing each and every person that he could see from his tree. He could see Wells perched against the base of another tree, sound asleep.

Milo had watch 4 boys walk out of the camp together, one he had identified as John Murphy, the others, he couldn't tell, or just didn't know them. 10 minutes later, he watched as Bellamy Blake made his way to Wells, a gun in hand. Milo sat up and watched Bellamy wake the younger boy up. The two boys left the camp, Milo following soon after.

After loosing sight of the two men, the brown haired boy aimlessly walked around the forest, listening quietly for any voices, hoping to find the group of boys. Not long after, here could hear a familiar voice shouting at someone to get off of him, making Milo run towards the sound.

He reached a small clearing, he could see three boys holding wells, John Murphy walking up to the group of wrestling juveniles, and Bellamy Blake stand a few feet away, watching everything. Milo stayed clear of sight, crouching behind a tree so he could watch the scene playing before him.

Milo stood up as Bellamy started walking away, the other group was prying the wristband from Wells Jaha's arm. The brown headed boy had taken a step back at Wells' shouts, a loud crack echoing from beneath his foot, of course he'd step on a branch. Bellamy's eyes snapped to look where Milo stood, who was staring wide-eyed at the broken branch.

The two had made eye contact when Milo looked up from the branch, the younger boy scrambling for words. "I just- uh- I heard shouts, I came to see what was happening." His eyes snapped towards Murphy's group, then back to Bellamy. The older boy motioned his head towards the camp, signaling Milo to follow him. Letting out a deep sigh, Milo walked towards the brown-eyed beauty, glancing at him briefly as Bellamy walked beside him.

❗️❕❗️❕

Milo watched from his tree, the next day, as Wells walked into the camp with a bundle of clothes in his arms. The buy assumed he had buried the two teens killed in the landing. A guy approached Wells, asking where the boy had gotten the clothes, to which he got the reply "buried the two kids who died during the landing." Milo's assumption had proven correct.

"Smart. You know, I'll take it from here." The guy tried to take the clothes from Wells, but the boy wasn't having it, "there's always a market for-" He was cut off by Wells moving away, "we share based on need, just like back home."

Milo watched as a shirtless Bellamy emerged from the drop ship, another guy following just behind him, "you still don't get it, do you, chancellor?" The nameless guy, a few inches shorter than Bellamy, had leaned up and kissed Bellamy right on the lips, making Milo's brows furrow, he could of sworn Bellamy Blake was straight.