Sarang

If you don't know Sarang is Chris' little sister and she is 2 years old

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•
Chris P.O.V:

Me and my hyungs were in our living room watching Jungkook and Taehyung play against each other

"I'M GOING TO WIN TAEHYUNG HYUNGIE!" Taehyung shakes his head "I'M GOING TO WIN KOOKIE!"

*Ring Ring* { imagine this conversation is in Japanese }
"Who the hell is callin-" the contact says 'Mama💕'

'Mama hello?'

"Ah Chris my baby'

"What happened mama?"

"Can you please watch Sarang?"

"Hmm let me see mama"

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

"Jin hyung can I ask you something?" Jin hyung looked at me and nodded "My mom needs me to watch Sarang so can we bring her here?" He thinks for a little bit "Yes we can all watch her Chris-ah."

'Mama I can watch her with my members so you can bring her'

'Thank you my baby I already have the address see you soon!"
♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•
I clap my hands to get everybody's attention "Okay everybody my little sister is going to be here so don't be too loud and Namjoon don't break her toy." Namjoon looked offended "I can never break such a thi-" "You broke my headphones just by grabbing them and you also broke the wall when you were leaning on it." Namjoon just nodded his head.

"Okay everybody Sarang is a little bit shy so she doesn't warm up easily if she does than you are lucky." I explained to them and they nodded "Okay she can be here in a few minutes so what are we going to d-" I was cut off by the door bell ringing
"My baby is here!" I ran to the door and opened and I saw my mama and my baby "Awww my baby you grew so much." My mom gave me a hug with Sarang in her arms we pulled away "Sarang its Chris niisan" she looked up and did a little smile "She doesn't remember me huh? I'm not surprised mama I haven't seen you guys in a while." She nodded "Well come in mama." My mama walked in with Sarang and took off her shoes "Follow me mama!" She was following me while carrying Sarang "Everyone this is my eomma and this is my little sister Sarang!" Everybody got up and bowed and she bowed back and they introduced themselves but I had to translate for my mama.

She looks at the time "Chris I have to go okay baby your dad is waiting for me okay?" I nodded and she gave me a kiss on my cheek and she gave Sarang to me and kissed her head "Mama has to go baby I will be back." Sarang nodded her head "Bye thank you for taking care of Sarang!" I translated what she said the members.

I walked her to the door and hugged her and said bye to each other but right when the door closed Sarang started crying "MAMA I WANT MAMA!!" I ran to the living room and picked her up and bounced up and down lightly and I started to sing "Spring Day" { Yo my playlist really wants me to be sad like mic drop was playing and what came on next was Spring Day } she slowly started to be quiet and she pulled away to look at me and she gave me a smile and hugged me again.

All of the members were recording me and Sarang "Chris would be a good dad." Jin said and his husb- I mean the younger nodded his head "Baby what do you want to do? Oh baby do you want to go to the pool?" She looked at me and nodded "But chris we don't have a bathing suit for her." Taehyung said I nodded "Well let's go shopping for one." Namjoon got out his phone "Well we have to BangPd-nim if we can get body guards." With that Namjoon got up and went to talk to BangPd-nim.