The First Day... More or less...

Start from the beginning

Y/n: ".... Huh, it didn't really do anything, or did it?"

Y/n was about to keep poking around the inside of his Kivat, but he was stopped when a familiar face appeared.

Kenzan: "Hey, I'm back."

Kenji: "Hey dad."

Y/n: "Welcome back!"

It was the father of Kenji and Y/n, Kenzan, who had just returned from his job.

Kenzan: "Hehe! I've got a suprise for you guys!"

This caught the brother's attention as they turned towards their father, only for their eyes to widen when they saw Kenzan holding up two letters with the UA symbol sealing them.

Kenzan: "They just came in the mail."

Y/n: "......."

Kenji: "........"

*FWOOSH!*

Suddenly, Y/n bolted from the couch and grabbed his letter before dashing into his room that he shared with his brother, he quickly locked the door before sitting on his bed. Y/n stared at the letter with stars in his eyes, he took a deep breath and slowly opened the letter, only for a small black disk the size of a quarter to fall out. Y/n stared at the disk in confustion before tapping it, the ring around the Disk shined for a moment before a bright light shot out, causing Y/n to jump back in sudden shock.

Familiar Voice: "BO-YAH! I AM HERE, AS A HOLOGRAM!"

Y/n slowly lifted his head off the ground with widened eyes.

Y/n: "Wait a minute... I know that voice!"

Y/n then got back onto the bed, only to see the world's number one Hero, All Might, standing there as a hologram with a yellow suit on.

Y/n: "WOAHOLY CRAP! All Might!? What's he doing in the UA letter?"

H-All-ogram Might: "NOW, YOU MIGHT BE ASKING YOURSELF! YOUNG L/N FANGIRE! WHAT'S THE ALL MIGHT DOING IN THE UA LETTER? WELL HERE'S YOUR ANSWER! I'VE AGREED TO TEACH THE NEW GENERATION OF HEROES! AS A TEACHER FOR THE HERO COURSE!"

Y/n: "No freakin way!"

H-All-ogram Might: "YES FREAKIN WAY!"

Y/n stared with complete and utter amazement in his eye, but that amazment was quickly shot down when he realized that he could have failed his whole entrance exam. His hope was replaced with fear and anxiety, maybe he wasn't good enough for UA.