The Tour

We toured the first part of the house, it was as big as London Bridge station. There was this massive picture it caught my eye, I stood in front of it. Jasper came up from behind me.

"It's eye-catching, isn't it?" I nodded my head. 

While he started to tilt my head sideways, pushing my hair out the way. So, his lips could connect to the skin that was hidden underneath it all, then starting to kiss it. I slowly turned around to catch his lips. But has soon had I turned around, he pulled me up, on the table that rested underneath it. 

His hands everywhere on my body, by now I still never got his lips, which I was trying to get once turned facing him, but instead was panting. He then started to pull the zip to the back of my dress down. While the other hand was on my waist under my dress, he then put his mouth near the straps to my dress, using his teeth he pulled them down. My bare back and chest were on show. 

He then pushed both hands under my bottom, the quickly lifting me up, he pulled down my underwear. 

Was this happening? I don't even want it to stop! 

My legs clamped to his solid body, he held on to me with one arm. Then I felt a pleasurable feeling come through my body. I tilted my head back letting out a moan, holding on to him by his neck. My body just wanting all of him by now. As he continued to tease my body, I never realised he was moving with me till we reached the stairs, still holding on to me he walked up to the stairs with me. 

He then placed me down gently on the bed, pulling my dress down. Once he had stripped me he looked at me and said. 

"Are you ready for this?" Questioning me while taking off his shirt. 

Nodding my head, he smiled he leaned over me while his hands helped him to balance himself. He started off by kissing my lips, my arms wrapped around his neck while rubbing on his back, his skin so close to mine I felt like we were one. My legs clamped again to his side rubbing up and down, trying to remove his bottom half off with my feet, he held on tight and whispered. "Let me show you how it goes." 

Starting to kiss me all over again but working his way down, holding onto each thigh, with each arm. I felt locked in, but I wasn't trying to run from it. Then I felt this warm feeling rush from my thigh upwards, I held on tight to the sheets while slightly pushing the top half of my body from the bed.

I let out a moan and threw myself back. It was so much, the blood rushing through my body making it warm and fuzzy. I didn't know how much more teasing I could take before he gave me everything. But I was enjoying it! He wrapped my legs around his head, he was holding so tight to them. Each time I moan he held onto them tighter. He let go of one leg after a while, I cold hear the sound of his belt buckle clapping, as he removes it. 

Finally, he stood up pulling down his trousers and pants. Then he moved his way back up to me, licking my body upwards. He held on to his manhood rubbing it against my soft spot, teasing it even more. 

"Would you like it, to rest in there?" He panted to me. 

"Are you ready to give me all of you?" He finished. 

I looked and nodded, biting my lips, all I knew was I wanted him deep inside my body. I pulled my hands down feeling him warm rod in my hands, it was silky but also the veins that were popping out, from under the skin. My legs were now around him showing him I wanted to be here right now and I was ready. 

"Your wish, I grant." He had the most daring eyes and smile when saying that.

He sucked hard onto my nipple... Then before I knew it, I felt this warm pulse enter my body, he pushed deep inside me slowly looking at me and brushing my hair out my face, I never had no control over my head. It was moving side to side so fast. 

He moaned out, and then went so deep. Looking at me. Them eyes made me even hornier, wanting to have him so deeper inside me. filling my body with his rod.  

"Are you okay? I don't want to hurt you." He questioned. 

I pulled him close now, we were connected and it felt right, it was more than a sexual connection, we were one for this moment in time, and I wasn't going to be the one to stop it. 

He pulled me closer to the edge by the legs, leaning on the tip of the bed. His head was at the bottom before I knew it his tongue was inside me. moving it in and out he was using his finger to rub the tip of my clit while pinching on my nipple. 

"Come inside my mouth, let me taste you." he moaned through the mouth full of my pussy in his mouth. 

I moaned so hard before I knew it he had made me come. I could hear him sucking it all out of my body. 

Spitting on it and gently slapping it, he then placed himself in me again, slowly lifting me off the bed, I was in his arms again slowly our bodies were grinding together. The feeling was so powerful my head was tilted so far back. 

flipping me upside down, I filled my mouth with his rod, while he filled his mouth with my pussy again. I put it all in my mouth, eyes watering cause it was gagging me. but, I never wanted to stop. tasting him was amazing! having him inside me was amazing! he turned me around sliding my pussy on his manhood, holding me tight he had his finger in my mouth.

"Suck it suck it good." he moaned in my ear. 

"Your amazing, I want to come deep inside you Venus." By now he was moving fast and hard. slamming me down on his manhood. 

"Leave my mark in you." he continued to moan. 

Finally, he let out a big grunt. Holding tight on to me he placed me down. I sucked on it one last time, using it like a straw, and removing the last drains left inside of him. 

He shook his head then came down and rested his head on my chest, panting hard the pair of us. We lay there for a while, I then started to stroke his head. My body was so sensitive, and my heartbeat was slowly going back to normal, he stood up holding on to my hand. 

"Let's go shower." I stood up my legs feeling like jelly.

After the shower, he looked at me. 

"Don't put no clothes on, I want to feel your skin next to mine while I sleep." He ordered me. 

I let go of my robe and climbed into the bed, he followed me. He wrapped his arms around me, I wrapped my legs around him and placed my head on his chest. The sound of his heartbeat was enough to make me sleep. My eyes slowly started to close.

Before I knew it, I was sleeping...