Coffee date

Walking into this simple vintage cafe, was lovely. He had told me that it was his usual. Pulling my chair out, he used his hand to usher me into. At this point, his hand was wrapped around my waist. Our bodies only a fingertip apart from one another. I could feel his warm breath against my bare chest; that was on show from my v neck t-shirt, suddenly I could feel the hairs on my body start to stand up. 

At this point he had slowly pushed his face towards mine, making it look like he was about to kiss me. However, he slowly moved over to my ear.

"Her you go, darling." He whispered to me.

At this point, I felt trapped in his subtle seduction. Not knowing if I should stay or sit, he looked and winked at me. sitting down he walked over to his chair. sliding it out he sat down, placing his hands on the table entwining them into one another.

 "So...." He said tapping the table. 

"So...?" I replied utterly confused and waiting for what he would say to me.  

"I want to know you, I wanna know everything about you! your deepest darkest thoughts. I want to know." As he was saying this he was leaning into me. But, all I felt was his breath speaking to my skin. I wish he would stop doing that! it's too much to deal with. 

"Well my names venus, as you already know and I've got a son named Karter his 5 years old, I work with venerable children.... oh, and I'm 25 years old." I forgot most of what he had asked before, due to being a prisoner of his seduction. 

He looked at me taking in every word I was telling him. 

"Is that all? Or is there more?" He questioned me! 

Leaning in more to me, I could feel myself press closer to the chair. 

"So, what about you... What is hero Jasper, made of?" I asked trying to get him to ease off a bit from me. 

"Well, I'm Jasper..." He said. 

Why was he now acting like some secretive person? 

"Is that it then..." I said looking up into his eyes, with a raised eyebrow. 

"Your just Jasper?" I finished off. 

He smiled and licked his lips, while slowly pulling himself away from me, then leaning back into the chair. Flexing his arms showing all that muscle and tattoos. I could feel myself getting all dizzy again but not in a bad way, in a good way. Like how Andy used to make me feel. Then that stabbing pain came back into my heart again. Why has Andy not called me? Does he really not care? I snapped out of it when I heard.

"I like you, not just like! I like you I want to take advantage of your body, although I wouldn't mind doing that...." He leaned in again cupping my hands in his staring in my eyes. 

"I like you like I want you all to myself, I want to make you feel things no guy could or would ever make you feel. I want to show you things you've never seen before." He looked deep into my eyes again. Feeling like he was looking deep into my body. I looked back shocked, I couldn't believe what he was telling me. What does he mean? 'Make me feel things, and show me things I've never seen.'

I opened my mouth to say something, but he placed his finger on my mouth. 

"I don't want you to say nothing, I just want you to think deeply about it." He said brushing his finger down my lip, my ears started to warm up. 

suddenly this man came up to us, standing there waiting for someone to say something. I looked up nervously to him, wondering what he was thinking. I don't know but I felt so judge, all I knew was Andy for all these years I had not been like this, or at this stage with anyone.