Chapter 59: The mom!

Start from the beginning

“Anticipant? I'm an old granny now, I fart, wee and pooh at the same time I'm so old!” I threw my hands in the air and he stood up his hands folding across his broad chest.

“I was trying to make it exciting!” he shook his head rolled his eyes.

“Exciting, you took my cookie and ate it!”

“You don’t have a cookie.”

“My point exactly, you ate it at lunch earlier.”

“Hey, it was chocolate chip what was I meant to do, stare at it?”

“That’s exactly what you’re meant to do, not eat it.” I told him shaking my head in disbelief, who eats someone else’s food?

“Your such a hypocrite, I heard you ate someone’s chicken.” Kyle pointe out and my mouth dropped open.

Does he know everything?

“That’s totally different; a bird flew through the window and took a chunk out of it.” I defended.

Kyle nodded, a smirk on his face. “And that time you ate my chocolate mousse, and my Oreos.” He pointed out and I frowned remembering.

“Okay, let call a truce, I won’t eat any more of your stuff as long as you don’t touch mine. Deal?” I asked, proud of myself with coming out with such a brilliant plan.

“Deal.” He stuck his hand out for a handshake. My hand moved forward to shake his when I remembered something.

“Hold on, before we do this, do you have any more Oreos at home, because if you do they we might have to hold the truce of for a while.” I was not going to miss out on my Oreos.

If you don’t know what Oreos are then I'm sorry to say this, but you need to leave right now and go eat some.

Right now, that’s an order soldier!

“No I don’t because I hid them.”  He told me truthfully and I couldn’t help the scowl that took over my face.

“Even the packet with only one left?” I asked in a small voice.

He smiled, wickedly. “I ate it.”

I gasped and stared at him opened mouthed “You ate it?” I asked my voice a high squeak.

“And it was very nice.”

“You ate my cookie!” I roared, pointing an accusing finger at him.

Kyle snickered and I jumped on him my arm going around his head in a headlock.

“Savor the smell of my armpit you thief!” I shouted and began messing up his hair.

Kyle laughed and I knew that if he wanted me of he could have pinged me with one finger and I would have been sent flying halfway across the world, literally.

I looked up at the door my smile dropping from my face to see a woman dressed in a white night gown, her blonde hair pulled back into a messy bun, her eyes where soulless and her face blank. I looked down to see Kyle's head pop out of my arm and look up at the woman in white.

“Oh, hey mom, I brought you a visitor.” Kyle moved forward and the woman didn’t say anything but stare at Kyle, her empty eyes lingering on the hat Kyle had retrieved off the floor.

So, this was Kyle's mom. I straightened up and brushed down my unprofessional school clothes; I planted a smile on my face and tried not to inspect the woman.

Not that I wanted to pull out my magnifying glass and inspect her or anything, okay, I totally did.

I held my hand out for a handshake, my eyes never leaving her face. “It’s nice to meet you Mrs. Recce, I'm Gwen.” Her eyes glanced down on my outstretched hand but she didn't make any move to shake my hand.