The beginning

Second person view~

----------------------

....
When you regained consciousness and opened your eyes, the only thing you saw was darkness.
"What the hell happened?!"
You asked yourself, as you tried to recall how you ended up like this.
You remembered hearing Giorno yell your name, and a villainous laugh...??

"Ah, yes" you thought when you remembered. An enemy stand user! Yes; Someone had attacked you, when you and Giorno were eating at a restaurant.
"But why did he attack?! Actually...it's probably because Giorno is the boss of Passione. Yes, that would definitely explain it...maybe they were a traitor or something???"

"And where am I?!" You yelled, panicking a bit. Just as you started to think that you had somehow died, you saw a blinding light. And just like that, you were sitting on an empty alleyway. Confused and a bit dizzy, you stood up and looked around you, only to find out that the place you were was unfamiliar.

"What the actual fu*k??!" Was the only thing you managed ask yourself, as you heard menacing footsteps behind you...

----------------<><><>•<><><>-------------

No one will probably even read this, but if you do, I'd love to hear what you think ;)
This is my first story here, so please go easy on me.