Change Your Ticket (His P.O.V)

Calum: Watching you get dressed messes with my head, take that bag off your shoulder, come get back in bed, we still got time left, this don't have to be over

I sigh as I watch (Y/N) get redressed, arching her back to clasp her bra, she runs her fingers through her tangled hair, biting her swollen lip as she scans the hotel room, searching for her shirt, I know its behind the mini fridge, but I am silent "come back to bed baby" I urge, I pad over to her and ease her duffel bag off her shoulder "there's still time" I press my lips softly to the large purple hickeys on her neck and nip at her ear lobe "you know you want to stay" I pull her closer to me, my arms tight around her waist "Cal" she whines, but she makes no attempt to move "just come to bed a little longer pet" I whisper, nuzzling my nose against her shoulder. Slowly, she inches back to the bed and soon we are both snuggled beneath the covers "let me just-get that for you" I smirk, unclasping her bra and tossing it to the floor, she giggles and I pull her close to me, pressing my lips to hers.

Ashton: You should probably stay here with me couple more days, come and let me change your ticket home

I sit on the bed with (Y/N) as she packs stuff into her bag, fretting about her flight "I can't believe the flight is in the middle of the night, I feel like I'll fall asleep and miss it an-" I cut her off by kissing her, I cup her chin in my hand and quickly shove her bag onto the floor, it's contents spill onto the carpet and she pulls away "Ash!" She exclaims, I grin and shush her, pressing my lips to hers again, I lower her down on the bed, grinding my hips against hers "Ashton no" her protests are weak and useless, and I chuckle quietly, pushing her shirt over her head "stay here with me baby, at least for a couple more days" I mumble, trailing open-mouthed kisses down her neck to the tiny bow between the cups of her bra, I take it between my teeth, tugging it playfully as I peer up at her, she bites her lip, blushing "I don't know Ash" I pout and continue kissing down her stomach to the waistband of her jeans "please babe? We can change your ticket" I offer, she sighs and I grin, knowing I have won.

Luke: Don't play innocent, I know what you meant when you said you'd come over

I kiss (Y/N) briefly as she enters my hotel room, I lock the door and when I turn around she has untied her trench coat to reveal a phenomenal set of lingerie underneath, I gulp loudly and try to calm the stirring feeling in my pants, she smiles cutely and drops the coat to the ground, her red-bottomed stilettos clacking on the floor as she sashays into the bedroom, swinging her hips seductively, the second her back is turned to me, my jaw falls open, and I silently give thanks to (Y/N)'s parents, because damn they did their job so well, I jog after her and watch eagerly as she drapes herself over the hotel bed "wanna watch a movie or something?" She smirks, kicking off her heels and throwing the covers over her body "you fucking tease" I laugh incredulously, she blinks up at me, an angelic look on her face "what are you talking about?" "Don't you play innocent baby, I know what you meant when you said you'd come over" I growl, my voice is low, possesive, my lips curling into a smirk as I undo my jeans and peel off my shirt, climbing on top of her.

Michael: One weekend, I promise that I'll never tell

"Come back to my hotel baby, come spend the weekend with me" I grin, my lips pressed to (Y/N)'s ear and her back glued to my chest as she grinds against me, the music pumping through both of us "I'm not some groupie you can just invite back to your hotel for a night for some casual sex" she warns, looking up at me and raising her eyebrows "I know; You're a lady that I'm inviting to my hotel for the weekend for some...alone time" I chuckle, grabbing her hand and tugging her out of the crowded nightclub, she bites her lip, looking a little wary "I won't tell anyone, I promise" I kiss her firmly, my hands gripping her waist "not even the boys?" She asks, I sigh and nod, the idea of not being able to gloat with the fact that I scored a girl like (Y/N) is physically painful but I have to agree "I promise, now come on! Let's get going" I laugh, throwing her over my shoulder and heading back to my hotel.