Someone Calls Him While You Are Having Sex (His P.O.V)

Ashton: I groan, thrusting excruciatingly slowly as I allow (Y/N) to adjust, stretching to accommodate my size, she moans softly, her fingernails digging into my shoulders "more Ash" she gasps, I smirk, gripping her hips and rolling my hips into hers, grunting quietly "you're so tight" I mutter, a second later my phone starts ringing, I groan and snatch it from my nightstand "what is it Luke?" I ask cooly, keeping up a steady pace as I thrust into (Y/N) she whimpers and I cover her mouth with my palm "about that new track we wrote today, um do you prefer it with the first lyrics or-" "yeah I like those" I say quickly, swallowing a groan as I buck my hips faster, I hang up before he can say another word and attach my lips to (Y/N)'s neck, smirking against her skin.

Luke: I whine, watching (Y/N) as she sucks my swollen tip seductively, ignoring the rest of my pulsing cock "baby please" I groan, bucking my hips up "you're going to have to make me" she teases, I smirk and tangle a hand in her hair, holding her head firmly in place "alright but you asked for it" I warn, before thrusting hard into her mouth, pleasure flooding my body, suddenly my phone starts to ring, I ignore it at first, but after a few seconds I grit my teeth and answer it "Jack, hi" I say through clenched teeth "hey Luke, I was just calling to remind you about mum's birthday present" he chuckles "uh huh" I mumble, forcing myself down (Y/N)'s throat as her eyes start to water "we're gonna have the party next-" "can I just stop you right there Jack? I really got to go" I gasp, my vision blurring as (Y/N) moans on me, I hang up just in time to avoid my brother hearing my orgasm and drop my phone, my body shaking.

Michael: "Michael I want your mouth" (Y/N) whimpers, digging her fingernails into my forearm as I thrust my fingers inside her "beg for it baby" I smirk, loving the way she squirms, gasping for air, sweat on her hairline "Michael please, I need your mouth. Just tonguefuck me Mikey" she whines, arching her back up, I chuckle, replacing my fingers with my mouth, my tongue dancing around her wetness. Suddenly my phone goes off, making (Y/N) jump, I roll my eyes, answering it and putting it on speaker without moving my face "hello? Mikey?" "Hey mum" I cringe, wrapping my lips around (Y/N)'s clit and sucking hard, she bites down in a pillow to muffle her squeals "I'm just calling to ask how you are baby. Your scar is healing well?" She cooes, I slip my tongue into (Y/N), smirking as she writhes "mmhmm" I hum, answering my mother's question and sending (Y/N) into unstoppable quivering, her cries barely muffled by the pillow "you sound distracted, is this a bad time?" "I'm just having dinner mum, I'll call you after yeah?" I say quickly, hanging up seconds before (Y/N) cums on my tongue, screaming my name.

Calum: I groan, pressing (Y/N) harder into the backseat of my car, panting heavily as my hips slam against hers repeatedly "Calum" she screams, arching her back as I ram her g-spot "eyes on me baby" I murmur, pressing a sloppy kiss to the her lips, biting down on her lower lip as she struggles to open her eyes, her body trembling "you're so tight baby, fuck" I groan, lowering my head to kiss her neck, but I am interrupted by my phone ringing loudly, gritting my teeth, I reach down amongst the jumble of clothes and grab it, muttering to myself "what the fuck do you want Michael?" I snap, he laughs "what crawled up your ass?" He chuckles, I tighten my grip on (Y/N)'s hips, thrusting faster "you did, now fuck off I'm busy" "busy? Doing what?" He snorts, just then (Y/N) lets out a moan "oh I see, good on ya mate" he laughs, I ignore him, hanging up immediately.