you didnt do anything wrong

Tony was nervous, more than he should have.

It wasn't him who was going to face the truth, and neither was he who was going to have to confess the same truth, he was only going to be the witness of that moment, yet he was nervous.

He knew that what was going to happen here in his apartment in a short time could upset the lives of many people. Especially the people he loves. But he also knew that it had to be done.

He had asked Fiona to come to his house with her siblings and was now waiting.

Mickey had also called his family. In reality, he had called only his sister, but according to what he said, she was the only family he still loves.

Tony sat on the chair and looked tenderly at the two young men sitting on the couch together.

Mickey continued to glare at him when he found he had been watching them for too long, but Ian's hand on his arm seemed to calm him automatically every time.

Mandy was the first to arrive.

Mickey welcomed her briefly before taking her to a separate room.

Tony didn't really know what Mandy knew about the truth. He knew that Tony loved to brag about his exploits with family members, but he didn't know if she really knew the horror he had brought to so many innocent people.

Fiona arrived soon after with all her brothers and sister.

She excused herself on the doorstep for not being able to get Ian, who hadn't been found.

Tony shifted and opened the door wide making Ian completely visible to his family.

Fiona entered the astonished apartment to find her younger brother there.

It was that moment that Mandy and Mickey chose to leave the room.

All remained motionless and silent until Mandy decided to break the silence and ask Ian.

"Is it true? Is all this true? "

His voice was weak and broken by pain, tears streaming down his face.

Ian nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry," said Mandy.

"Sorry," she said again, hugging him.

Ian took a little time to accept the situation, and in turn took Mandy in his arms.

"Thank you ..." he whispered.

"Thanks for not hating me," he added.

Mandy walked away just enough to see Ian's face and framed him with her hands.