41

Bakugou's POV

The next day I walked into the hospital with Kirshmina at my side as I silently waited for them to tell me if Urakaka is alright.

The doctor walks into the room and I stand up right away. The doctor clears his throat before asking, "Mr. Bakugou, Mr. Todoroki, and Mr. Kirshmina?"

We all nod in unison as he flips through his papers. "Follow me then." We all leave the waiting area and follow him to the hospital room.

He opens the door for us, and the second I see her face I feel guilty. Her face is bruised and bandaged and her arms are wrapped from the burns. Her leg is in a cast.

I reach over and cup her face gently. "Oh Ochako, I should have followed you. I'm a fucking idiot."

The doctor clears his throat again and frowns. "We have some interesting news. The good news, is that she's all ready to leave and go home if it wasn't for her slight coma. The bad news is that her coma, can't be explained."

He sighs and sips his water before coughing again before walking out. A couple minutes of silence, the doctor comes back. He has three glasses of water for each of us. "Here. Drink. It's a lot to take in."

I 'tch' in annoyance as I down the glass of water fast. Kirshmina and Todoroki do the same as the doctor let's out another cough fit.

My patience was thin since my wife was in the hospital. "Okay what the hell is wrong with you?! Take a goddamn cough drop!"

He apologizes again before coughing again. I growl until out of nowhere he gasps in pain and collapses. Todoroki rushes to check his pulse when Kirshmina and I both fall unconscious.

Todoroki's POV

I try to steady myself as Kirshmina and Katsuki both fall to the ground out cold. Suddenly alarms are blaring and I see three or more people shuffle into the room.

I feel a burst of pain as I get kicked aside. The hospital bed above me shakes as the villains scoop up Urakaka and toss her over his shoulder. I cry out in anger as the man sneers at me before the poison takes effect, successfully knocking me out.

Deki's POV

I click my pen impatiently as I wait for my clones to get back. "WHAT COULD POSSIBLY TAKE THEM THIS LONG?!"

I sigh and throw the pen across the room imbedding it in the wall. I growl in annoyance as I continue to play with my desk decorations.

Suddenly all four of them come rushing in with Urakaka delicately placed in the biggest ones arms. "Err..YOU THE BIG ONE!"

"My name is #286 sir."

"#286 then, put her in the cube already."

He shuffles over to the glass square I created for the sole purpose of containing her.

She doesn't have a sound expect a gasp of pain when I draw her blood. I hush her softly before closing the door to her capsule.

"She's beautiful isn't she?"

I smirk deviously and look back at my leader. "Indeed. The only problem is that she still hasn't woken."

He shrugs and nods. "She will." I dip my head down in respect before standing up straight again and leaving.

Suddenly #286 runs into the room. "Sir, you have to see this."

Kirshmina's POV

When I wake up I have a pounding headache and a sudden urge to throw up. The second my eyes focus I mutter out, "Bucket...now please." Mina rushes over just in time to hand it to me before I hurl.

My vision blurrs in and out before I settle my eyes on Mina.

She asked while wiping her tears. "You okay babe?" I nod weakly. "What happened?"

Mina sniffs before sobbing uncontrollably. "Babe, you won't be happy. I...I don't know how to tell you!"

I wince and try to get up. She sobs harder as I reach over and grab her hands and lower them off her face.

"They got Ochako! They took her and poisoned you, Todoroki and Bakugou!"

I gasp and shake my head. "No. No...that can't be true."

Mina whimpers in sadness

Mina whimpers in sadness. "I'm so sorry."

I stand up quickly and hope I don't fall

I stand up quickly and hope I don't fall. "I have to see." Running down the hall I remember which room she was in barely. That's when I reach the room taped off by the police. I turn around at the sound of Bakugou's yelling.

I run down the hall with Mina at my side. When I reach him he is standing in the hall with police trying to reason with him.

He lets out another stubborn comment. "I'M NOT LEAVING! SHE'S MINE! AND I WILL GET HER BACK EVEN IF I HAVE TO DIE!"

I whip around the corner and grab his arm catching him by surprise. "You're alright. Deep breaths okay?"

He scoffs and sets out a sigh with actual steam coming off his face. "Fine." Shouto walks in at this time with a glass of water. I reach to grab it but he pulls it away. "Don't. Just look." I roll my eyes with a sigh.

I bend down and stare through the side. I shrug and stand up straight. "Well then, I don't know what you wanted me to see but whatever you want me to see, I don't understand. It's not very manly of you to trick people."

He nods and stirs it in the glass until I see some flakes of some type of matter.
"Wow. That's pretty weird."

Todoroki nods and says again, "We just need to find where this drug is made."