Bakugou's POV

Gunhead led us all outside into the city.
I watched as he passed out buttons ro everyone. One of the new people ask with confusion, "What is this?"

Gunhead laughing and says "Your suit. Since some of us don't have custom suits yet I programmed a suit replacement for them." Uraraka stuffs it into her pocket while I tap into my suit.

I smirk at the newbies in their temporary suits. Uraraka calls for us to come by her so she can explain the plan.

"Alright. Gunhead gave us a special mission. As you know there is the huge ball for the fall season. There is a villain that is going to be there hoping to get some money and valuables from the guests."

She points at herself, Sanpo and me. "We are going to dress up like common guests. Michi will be communications while Hayakawa and Yoko are posted on the left, outside of the building. Imari and Inori are going to be on the right."

She hands Sanpo and I a bag with a outfit inside. "Meet me at the front of the front of the ballroom. Do not go inside without me."

With that she walks away into the city probably to get ready at her house. Sanpo grabs his tux and leaves with the rest of the team. I take my tux and went home.

When I arrive home I see Uraraka's stuff gone from the house. I sigh in disappointment when I wasn't greeted with her wonderful smile.

God I feel like I am fucking happy with that mochi faced girl. Too bad we have such stubbornness.

As soon as it turned 8:30 I left in my suit to the ball. When I get there I was a couple minutes late. I look around for Urakaka and finally I see her.

She is wearing a elegant black dress that touches the floor with a modest white jacket with some heels

She is playing with a rock making it float as she waits. I walk over and stand near her. She jumps down and slips something into my hand.

I walk away into the men's bathroom and slip the cloaked earpiece on. I whisper into it. "Hello?" It crackles then I can hear clearly, "Mission will start. Now."

I walk into the ballroom and begin talking with some guests that are there.
I hear Uraraka say through the earpiece, "I'm going in. I believe I spotted the villain."

I watch in anger as she walks up to a man and holds out her hand. He talks it and leads her to the dance floor. Sanpo watches in concern as I clench my jaw and fists so tight it starts to bleed.

Sanpo puts a hand on my shoulder. I feel like my heart was being ripped out. The song ends and they stop dancing at the end I freeze and watch in shock as he pulls her into a hug.

Her eyes go wide as he says something to her during the hug. I know something's wrong. The sound of a gunshot and my scream mixed together as I ran toward Uraraka.