Third person's POV

      Uraraka slips out of Katsuki's tight hold, and grabs her uniform from her bag. In the bathroom where she is brushing her brown locks, she manages to hear Katsuki fall out of bed.

      She runs out of the bathroom and sees him with his head, neck and shoulders on the carpet and his legs still on the bed.

He cusses under his breath. Uraraka walks slowly out to him and makes him float. She floats by him until he pulls her into a kiss.

 She floats by him until he pulls her into a kiss

She says release and they both fall out the bed. Katsuki is laughing. Uraraka stretches and gets dressed into her uniform.

        When she walks into the kitchen Mitsuki has a plate of waffles in the center of the kitchen island. Uraraka grabs one and munches on it until Bakugou launches down the stairs.

Uraraka swings her bag onto her shoulder and jogs after him. He runs ahead not paying attention to the burnette struggling to keep up.

She lets out a 'Hmp!' and taps into her suit. She jumps onto the rooftop of the buildings and runs on the top until she can see the great big gates ahead of her. The gates are opened and students are flooding into the area.

Uraraka calls out to the people below her as she floats above them in her suit with a smile, "Good morning!"

When she reaches an area that's clear she deactivates her suit and rolls to the ground swiftly.

She stands up straight and runs to her classroom. When the reaches the classroom doors she slides into the room with a smile and a waffle in her mouth.

She quickly sits down and munches on her waffle and waves at her friends that stare at her with shock with a smile.

Minutes after Bakugou kicks down the door and screams out into the classroom. "OCHAKO GIVE ME MY FUCKING WAFFLE!"

Uraraka makes the halfway eaten waffle float and watches with a small michevious smile as he glares at her.

Aizama rolls up his sleeping bag and clears his throat. "Alright class, the first class you have is Patrol with Almight."

The class cheers and start to leave the class. On the way out Uraraka pulls out the middle finger at Bakugou and Bakugou does the same back.

 On the way out Uraraka pulls out the middle finger at Bakugou and Bakugou does the same back