27

Urakaka's POV

The next morning the first thing I did was take a shower. When I got downstairs Todoroki raised an eyebrow at me while he sipped his drink.

I roll my eyes with a faint blush on my cheeks. As emotionless he seems at first glance, he sure has an interesting way of showing his emotions when he wants to.

A couple minutes later I finish eating my cereal and head out for patrol. I walk around the streets humming as I scan the bystanders quietly.

The day was ordinary and peacefully busy. I could already smell the sweet fumes from the wild flowers in the park from where I was standing. I waved and smiled at the cute little families that strolled past me with bright and colorful balloons.

Suddenly a huge explosions blasts through the street. I gasp and run towards the person struggling to get out the rumble, and just as the dust clears I get a good look at his face.

Bakugou points to the villain a couple feet away that is grinning evilly at us. At the same time with a subtle nod we both position ourselves in a certain way.

I run backwards a fair distance away and Bakugou turns towards the villain on his knees with a sinister expression. Bakugou sends an explosion at the ground in front of the villain and I come running in.

When I get to where Bakugou is, with him directly in front of me, I use him as a boost to get me higher into the air. With a fierce battle cry and the great timing for the dust to disperse, I land a strong kick to his jaw.

He gets knocked into the ground and Bakugou sends another round of explosions after he fell. Out of the corner of my eye I see a little girl.

As if everything was in slow motion, I scream in warning as the weak villain's hand raises shakely towards the child. Before I can process it Bakugou runs forward towards the little girl as fast as he can.

Huge chunks of cement hurl at Bakugou and the child as I run forward. I throw my hands forward and block most of the blocks except three. A huge mass of rocks and debris float hauntingly in front of me.

I hear a cry of pain from behind me and I try to focus as much as I can while checking if he's alright. The villain makes a run for it before I could catch up to him properly without sacrificing Bakugou and the kid's safety. I yell out to Bakugou, ¨I won't be able to hold this for long! RUN!¨

The villain turns around and clumsy loads and gun and points it at me. I drop the wall of rocks to dodge the bullet.

When I look up I gasp in shock as Bakugou stands with the child in his arms.

When I manage to get up enough Bakugou hands me the girl and walks over to the villain

When I manage to get up enough Bakugou hands me the girl and walks over to the villain. He pulls the clip on his gauntlet and a massive explosion erupts throwing the guy into the wall. He stands up with clear injuries and throws his hand up making three of the huge stones get thrown off the ground and at Bakugou and I. Bakugou blows his up and mine I manage to slow down until when it is a couple centimeters from my face, then move it to the side. That attack took a lot of energy out of the villain so all I had to do is bring him down.

I hand Bakugou the girl and walk towards the kneeling villain. Without hesitation I kick him in the face then slam him into the ground while clasping the handcuffs around his wrists.

Then I drag him towards Bakugou. He smiles softly at the little girl as she snuggles into his warm arms instinctively. I gently touch his arm and say, ¨Let's go Katsuki.¨ He nods and starts walking back to the main street. When we reach it the crowds of reporters swarms and start shouting at us.

I hear someone shout to me ¨Mrs. Uravity are you aware of the condition of Red Riot?¨ The reporter continues with, ¨When will he be back in action after the attack?!¨ I turn towards her in an alarmed manner. ¨What is going on what do you mean? Did something happen to Red Riot?¨

Some police officers lead Bakugou and I away from the crowds and I help them get the villain into their restraints. I run over to Bakugou and grab his arm. ¨Did you hear what that lady said? I think Kirshmina is hurt or something."

As if on cue Bakugou's phone starts buzzing.

{Thank you all for being patient with me as I try to shape the next event in the book. This chapter is a little shorter than usual because I had to leave you guys at a cliffhanger ;))}