24

Urakaka's POV

The next morning I wake to an empty space next to me and the smell of delicious food downstairs. I run down the stairs and see the back of Katsuki in the kitchen.

He hums under his breath and puts things into the pan.

"In another life you would DEFINITELY be a cook."

He turns around and flips the perfectly cooked chicken breast in the pan. "Ha. You would be a model or something in another life."

I chuckle and watch as he throws a couple different spices onto the chicken and check to see if it's fully cooked. He cuts a little portion onto a fork and walks to me.

I smirk and watch as he blows onto it and gives it to me to try. I eat the piece and chew the well cooked chicken with new flavors at every bite.

"Woah, Katsuki that was amazing!" He laughs and scoops the rest onto two plates and sits down onto the island after turning off the stove.

We finish the chicken and decide to go watch some TV. I lay with my head on his lap and he smiles at me.

 I lay with my head on his lap and he smiles at me

I sigh and sit up. I flip to the news and watch to see if anything is going on. He runs his hands up and down my back.

"You are going dress shopping with Momo today. While you were sleeping Todoroki dragged me out to get a fucking suit."

"Haha. I guess I should go get dressed then. I love you!" I say with a kiss.

Once I get changed, the doorbell rings and Momo answers

Once I get changed, the doorbell rings and Momo answers. "Hey. Todoroki is going to drop us off. Then after that you and Bakugou and going to go cake tasting!" I smile and beam at her. "Sounds exciting!" I yell to Katsuki as I head out the door, "See ya later Katsuki!" He yells back, "Fuck yeah you will!"

We finally reached the dress store and Todoroki parks the car and walks us in. Momo whispers to me, "Is it just me or does Shouto seems to want to stay?" I wink at her with a smile. I turn to Todoroki and ask, "Do you wanna help pick out my dress?" He smiles wider and nods.

After they pick out some dresses and I pick out some myself, I go into the dressing room.

We finished shopping and paid for my dress right away before going home. When I reached the house I saw a familiar face. Kirshmina smiled and waved from inside the house as we neared the porch. From the living room I hear Katsuki screaming at the video game, "DIE! DIE YOU SICK BASTARDS!"

Momo smiles at me and says, "Your dress is going to be delivered to me." I nod and smile.

"Thanks so much!" I walk into the living room and see Bakugou with a grin plastered on his face. His fake grin was obvious and I couldn't help but chuckle. He says in between his teeth, "My face hurts. What the hell makes you do this to your face." Kirshmina walks in still talking, "So I just finished making him  talk to the wedding planner and he made the weirdest face- OH MY GOD THAT SCARY." 

He slowly turned his head towards Kirshmina and in a flash he was running up the stairs at fast as he can. I was running behind Bakugou laughing and calling out, "Kirshmina RUN!" He laughed and slipped out of the bedroom window with Bakugou and I following close behind. We all were tapped into our suits and jumping from building to building laughing loudly. Finally we all stop and jumped to the ground. I walked them to the park water fountain.

 Bakugou leads me to the cake tasting store and end up picking a red velvet and chocolate cake. Kirshmina only came for the food.  We walk home and sit down on the couch. I rest on his shoulder until I fall asleep.

Bakugou's POV

I carry her upstairs and set her down on my bed. I walk back downstairs and see Kirshmina putting on his coat. He smiles at me and says, "Today was fun. You're a lot more fun when you are in love." I scoff and shoot my hand out with a invitation in between my fingers. "Take it. Don't fucking read it here." He nods and leaves.

Kirshmina's POV

Bakugou always was a sucker for mysteries. I opened the note and saw his bold messy handwriting and read it out loud. "Dear....Perch a minty? Oh wait its my name right? Yeah, you get the first invitation because you are the best...man?" I gasp and grin as wide as I can. "HECK YEAH!!!! I'm his best man!"