The Princess's Prologue

* Before reading, make sure you read my first and second book of the Descendants stories. Also, I want to say rest in peace, to Cameron Boyce. His work on Descendants and every single other Disney Channel show was always outstanding and funny. He will be miss. But his spirit still lives on. ❤️

In the Kingdom of Auradon:

Do you remember the story about four Vks? And how each of them lived their lives all rotten to the core? And how they all discovered that they all had goodness inside each and every single one of them in the end? Hehe! Of course they had so many obstacles to get through, a few battles they had to fight, and befriend a princess who can do wonders with her crystal powers. And in case you're wondering, who is that princess?... Well, that princess.... Is me! Haha! My life in Auradon has never gotten this better. I was already aging to an adult, I've graduated from Auradon Prep, I now have laws of my own, and even my very own castle with my very own kingdom in it. My life was turning out so perfectly. I've been a princess for the past eight years now, and I'll soon be a queen to my own kingdom! Not just that, but I'll also be a bride to my handsome future side ruler, Jim Hawkins. I never thought that my life would come to this. Just years ago, I was nothing but just a normal little girl with just a normal life. But ever since my life has come to this, I was now living the dream I dreamt of for a very long time now.

I was busy walking down the stairs of my castle to a beautiful bright sunny morning in the second main hall. I opened up the curtains and looked out to see the entire kingdom. I was so happy, I spun around in my golden brown princess dress that I made myself.

"Haha! I've never been this happy before

"Haha! I've never been this happy before. This is a fairy tail come true. Soon I'll be a queen and a wife, and me and my husband will be able to rule for our people. And then afterwards, we'll live happily ever-", I said to myself while remembering everything that's happened in my past so far. But as I was, I was interrupted by my prince, Jim. He had on the same color as me, and he looked so handsome.

"Would my beautiful soon-to-be wife, get herself ready for today?", Jim asked me with a smile and showing me a pair of black combat boots

"Would my beautiful soon-to-be wife, get herself ready for today?", Jim asked me with a smile and showing me a pair of black combat boots. I've just remembered that today was Vk Day; meaning that it was the day to pick out four new Vks to come and join Auradon Prep. Thanks to Evie's new idea to give the new generation a second chance, now we can choose out the best ones to come out into the kingdom. "You found my boots. Hey! Haha!", I said as I tried to get my boots from Jim. But he was being funny by trying to make me catch him. As he stopped, he giggled and helped me put on my boots. "Better hurry! Mal and the others are waiting. And you still need to put on the leather dress that Evie made for you, for today.", he told me as I giggled. "What did Morph told Evie to put on the dress for me this time?", I asked while getting up. "Haha! Spikes...", he said as I wrapped my arms around him. We both then leaned in for a kiss, but that was until Jim picked me up and spin me around. We both laughed and made it out to the large entrance of the castle afterwards. I couldn't wait to go back to the island. I know for a fact that the new generation will be absolutely pleased with Auradon. All we had to do now, was go get them.