PROLOGUE

"Hey nutsy!" Shivaay greeted Anika enthusiastically.

Anika just glared at him and said, " Don't ever try to call me that, Mr. Dimwit."

Shivaay scowled at her on his new nickname.

Their argument was broken by a loud cry of a baby.

They looked in the corridor and found a baby in a basket. They were beyond shocked.

"Whose baby is this?" Said Anika totally shocked to see the baby in front of her door.

"Must be yours, that's why it's in front of your door. " Said Shivaay mockingly.

"Oh Hello, Mr. Baad billa, if you haven't noticed that the basket is kept between both of our doors so it can be yours too because you always go around with girls not me. " Anika said fuming in anger.

"It's not my problem that girls swoon over me. Anyways this baby isn't mine because if it was mine, it must have blue eyes. " Shivaay said boasting himself.

"If this baby isn't mine not yours then whose baby is this?" Said Anika confused.

Shivaay was also puzzled after the sudden appearance of the baby.

Shivaay bent on his knees in front of the baby and picked up the chit which was kept in the basket. Anika also sat beside him.

It was written, "Congratulations Mr. Shivaay and Ms. Anika for participating in our competition, 'Tan Tana Tan, Tan Tan Tara, ab se baby ho gaya tumhara'. You are lucky to win the contest and now this baby, Pari is yours. Best wishes."

Shivaay and Anika looked at each other horrified.

A/S- Phail Gaya Raita.

They looked at Pari who was chuckling at them.

Hello everyone

Hello everyone. 🤗🤗

This story is the updated or renovated version of Arrested by Love. ☺☺

How was it? 😁😁

Should I continue it? 🤔🤔

lovelyanju
Pinkisaha2012
aabha04
karish96
mira_410
kainat-kainat
ImLilMissComplicated
naturedreamer04
KamakshiSardesai
Chocoberryie
Meikshya1031
PARIMALA020
pratichi05
SaimaIrfan7
Wittywixxy99
shivaayanika
shivangigangwar_
saharsonu
anudee02
SinfulDansel
Angelina_Ruling
shivikaMB
niyati2701
Music_It_Is
chanduholics
anayra567
@Radhikka
I-am-nepali
sanaliaqat95
neha_loves_ishqbaaaz
@love_stories_xxx

Please give your views. 😊😊

Love you all. 😘😘

Bye bye. 🙋🙋