⏮ time skip @ March 9, 2019 ⏭

"Are you sure lisa?" He asked nth time.

"Yeah, mike it's better if I alone to meet them. Don't worry, I know how to keep myself safe"

"But I have my own the rights to worry about my one sided love, tho" I doesn't say anything just went out with one small smile.

⏮ time skip @ park bo gum arranged the spot for them ⏭

I dunno who I am going to meet and what they want from me, my answer is NO. I don't want to hurt them anymore. I made up my mind to stop loving who is not belong to me.

I have been waiting for 30 minutes no one has arrived yet. I'm only sitting in this large restaurant. I sighed in irritation, I can't wait one second anymore, I grabs my handbag and turns to walk, but the heavy heels sound stopped me and makes me look back.

A tall girl walks towards me her behind two bodyguards I think!. Her each steps very strong and steady. Without saying anything she sat in front of me and crossed her legs. I can say she is an arrogance from her attitude.

"Sit, if you want" her voice not too cold and not too soft, but enough to order anyone.

I gritted my teeth and sat at my previous place the exact opposite of her "What do you want?"

She snapped her fingers, one bodyguard come forward and give one file to her and go back to his previous place. She puts in front of me on the table "You should give this to taehyung and make sure he must read this"

"What's this?"

"Agreement"

"What?" I looked at her with a confused face.

"You won't need to know this, just give this to him"

"I want to know" of course I won't do but I want to know what they've planned this time.

She rolled her eyes "It's just Mr. Jeon agreements with Mr. Kim papers that's it".

Still I don't get it, but one thing is for sure I don't like to see her face again so I get's up "See I am came here to let whoever you are to know that I won't do anything against them. So stop contacting me, this is final. And the first and final warning stop messing their lives, importantly my taehyung he did nothing to do with your shits" when I turn I can see her sarcastically smile.

"It seems you given up on him"

I turned again "Yeah, so you better stop, it won't work on me"

"Do you think I have only this chance to mess their lives?"

"If you have that much guts then try to touch jeongguk not an innocent person like taehyung, you coward bitch" I smirked at her anger face.

"You will come back to me" she said confidentiality.

"We will see that" she glared at me, I turned to walk like it won't do anything to me.

'She is really something, first I should inform jeongguk' I shook my head and heads back to my house

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

'She is really something, first I should inform jeongguk' I shook my head and heads back to my house.

⏮ time skip @ tomorrow morning ⏭

"You won't back away right? Is this true lisa?" he is so happy that I am going back to Thailand with him.

Yes! I'm going back to Thailand. I came here only for him, now I know where I belong, so I am heading to my hometown in a week.

"If you don't want I am coming with you, then leave on your own way mike I have no problem" I said in a teasing tone.

"Yah, I have waited for this moment in my 5 years of life" he pouts cutely.

"Then pack my things quietly, I am going to the hospital to submit my resignation letter. I will be back in an hour" I tried my best to not smile.

"Yeah sure you will see my hard work when you get back baby" he winked I turned quickly to hide my face from him.

Yesterday I did not contacted jeongguk I knew he was in yoongi's marriage. Yoongi invited me too, but I am don't deserve their friendship. So I did not go. After submitting my resignation letter I planned to go jeongguk office and let him know about that incident and the most important thing is I need to say SORRY.

Once I reached my hospital I parked my car and heads to submit my resignation letter. The security said the elevator is under work so I took steps to go 5th floor.

When I reached the 4th floor, my phone rings 'Private Number' caller ID shows. I tap that green button.

"Hello"

"If you go to the 6th floor on your prohibited area lab in exactly 6 minutes, you might have to save your innocent taehyung"

I stayed like statue, my mind took a few seconds to understand what that bitch said. The next second I runs to that place. Meanwhile I called my friend and let her know some short of emergency to come there. I burst open the door and see some smokes. Instantly covered my nose and took the face mask near table puts on it.

"Taehyung, taehyung" I called him with a hope he is okay, the next row I see he is lying on the floor I ran to him and check his heart pulse. It's low. With my friends help I moved him into the emergency room.

"I didn't expect this to you taehyung I am sorry" I said while taking him to the room with a small tear.

The chief doctor Gianna immediately comes to check him.

⏮ time skip @ 3 hours ⏭

It's been 3 hours from that incident but still I am nervous, and guilty. Everyone said he was okay, he was just unconscious, now he woke up. But I did not go in, I hide myself in the doctor's room. How? How could I face him? If have not reached there at the right time, I dunno what would happen to him?! My body shivers in fear.

My phone rings, I took it caller ID shows 'Private Number'.

⏮ time skip @ taehyung room ⏭

N.O.P:

"It's just he got scared of that large area which is looked like some ghost living area jin, that's why he collapsed" gianna knows there is something wrong but she doesn't want to scare him, who is already crying like there is no one allow him tomorrow for the cry.

"No Gianna I should not left him, it was my mistake. If anything happens to then how.. how" jin voice totally cracked in his cry "shhhhh, now your baby is totally fine that's what to want right" jin nods slowly "He is awake go and see" Gianna smiles slightly.

Tae P.O.V:

When I woke up, one nurse looks at me with large smile "Thank god, you finally awake. Wait first I let them know all" she ran out from the room left me alone with full confusion.

"Why am I here? Where is eomma? Eommaaaaaa" I yelled at from the hating hospital room.

"Eomm.." I stopped when I hear some ringing tones. From my right side table I took that phone and staring at the picture and caller ID 'My Hubby' I taps the green button in anger.

"Hello lolita"

"Lolita? I'm not your lolita. Who are you?"

First Agreement Then Marriage ~ 🐰💜🐯जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें