Chapter 19

I Know You Like Me:

Mistake:

"I'm surprised you answered, I thought you and Heechul would be locked in the bedroom." SoonYee laughed over the phone.

"Believe me, we couldn't get each other out for the first three days." Leenah laughed back. "I finally managed to convince him to go get takeout, which gives me a chance to see more than just a bed."

"You have to tell me more of your story, I haven't been able to get it out of my head since the wedding!"

"Is that the only reason you called me?"

"Maybe." SoonYee tossed a bounce ball at her door for it to bounce back into her hand. "So tell me more."

"I forget where I left off." Leenah teased.

"Fine, then I'll pick. Since you've been getting a lot of action lately, what was it like doing it for the first time?"

"You pervert!" Leenah laughed. "Honestly though, I think the first time is the most memorable. Are you sure you want to hear the details?"

"Please. You never gave me enough details when it happened. So tell me now before horny pants gets back!"

"Okay okay. It's definitely something I'll never forget." Leenah gave in. "It was when I finally debuted with my group."

__

"Oh, this is my favorite part!" Leenah whined into her phone to SoonYee who was on the other end. They were both in their own homes watching the finale to a drama they have been watching together. "That moment where a guy puts aside his big ego to admit his love."

"I still think her friend was the better choice," SoonYee complained. "I hate love triangles!"

"Are you kidding? That guy is too nice, don't you know the guy with the tough shell is the one who wins the girl?" Leenah retorted her comment. "The romance is about them, not her and the other guy so you know they wouldn't work out. Think, woman!"

"But she's choosing a guy who she fights with all the time! She gets along so well with the other one, especially since she's known him longer. You can't disagree with those facts."

"Who cares if she got along with him? I bet a majority of the audience was completely annoyed with him butting in all the time. If it wasn't for his interference, these two would've been together way sooner!"

"They would've been together sooner if they didn't fight all the time, too."

"Yeah, I guess that's true." A knock at Leenah's door made her stop her and SoonYee's little love debate.

"SoonYee, Youngsoo's here, I have to go." Leenah eagerly stood from the couch.

"Have fun! But not too much fun, you hear me?" SoonYee giggled.

"No promises!" Leenah giggled back, hanging up the phone and skipping to the door. "You're here!"

"I'm here!" Youngsoo happily stepped inside. "Sorry I'm late, I just thought I could stop by your favorite donut shop and pick up a little something."

"Don't tell me! Is it Boston Cream with chocolate on top?" Leenah smiled excitedly.

"You are correct!" Youngsoo handed the small bag to her happily. "To celebrate your debut and the end of your torturous diet!"