you ugly dork!

luke hemmings. 

I walked inside the cinemas with a container of popcorn clutched tightly between my palm. I found a seat at the middle and sat down, getting comfortable at the chair. I placed the container of popcorn beside me and took a handful, eating it one-by-one. Pretty sure that the popcorn will be finished way before the movie actually starts.

The container was already minused down to the half when the movie actually starts. 50 Shades of Grey, I mean, who doesn't love some kinky shit?

Oops, I forgot to buy drinks. Fuck me.

Thirty minutes into the movie and the popcorn was gone, and so was my happiness. I watched the movie playing with intent focus, because my food was already finished. I cry.

Okay so there was nobody sitting at both of my sides, but beside those seats, there were friends sitting on them. I'm so lonely, I cry.

The credits started showing and I stood up from my seat and patted my clothes, dusting off some imaginary dust because I'm so fancy and everybody knows. I flip my fringe and arranged the neon-green glasses I sported, ugh, I'm so fabulous.

I exited the theater and bumped into a person. Who was wearing a purple shirt, and a fringe. A fucking fringe. COPY CAT!

"Ew!" I cringed, he is soooooooooo ugly, "You're sooo ugly!"

"Don't speak for yourself, twink!" BITCH!

"Twink? Maybe you've mistaken me for a mirror, sadako!" I'm so clever. Beat that, whore!

"Oooh, cat fight," One girl whispered from the audience.

"Yeah, this is a cat fight! He's a pussy!" That ugly bitch declared, flipping his dirty blonde hair that disgustingly went over one of his eyes.

"That's not what your mum said last night!" I retorted, earning a few 'oooh's from the crowd. That's right, people, worship and praise me!

He groaned and stomped his feet, walking away with rage prominent in his features. I laughed loudly, my hand against my stomach, and doubled-over to the floor from laughing so hard.

"That's right, walk away, you ugly dork!"

¤

what the hell did i even write??

m'sorry the updates aren't coming, fcabt | miniskirt | beautiful. i'm really stressed out from the hectic week and all creative juices were drained from my brain. plus, i've lost inspiration for miniskirt so that might be discontinued.

anyways, stay awesome, awesome person!