come back home safely!

"ashtooooooooon," luke whined, holding on to his boyfriend who was wearing a camouflage long-sleeved polo with matching pants.

"luuuuuke," ashton replied, with a sad smile etched on his lips.

"do you have to go?" luke asked, tears brimming his eyes as he tightly embraced his boyfriend.

"it'll just be for a year, babe," ashton said, the same sulky grin on his face.

"but that's three hundred sixty-five days without you and that'll be boring," luke muttered, teardrops dripping from his eyelids as he dropped his head on top of ashton's shoulder.

"you won't even notice that i'm gone," ashton whispered, "i'll be writing as much as possible."

"promise?" luke queried.

"promise." ashton confirmed.

luke removed his head from ashton's shoulder and placed his lips against ashton's, the same and familiar fondness and affection and love and passion oozing from their kiss.

"i love you," ashton stated.

"i love you more.." luke embraced ashton as tightly as possible, not wanting to let go, "you better get going, you'll be late."

with one last wave, ashton smiled cheekily and turned around, marching towards the departure area.

"come back home safely!" luke shouted, and stayed there, just reminiscing about their moments. he stayed at his position until the sun had already disappeared beneath the horizon.

¤

i'm terribly sorry for the lack of the updates for the past few days! there were no ideas to visit my mind, and well... i couldn't write without any short plot, could i?

thank you, thank you, thank you for the tremendous amount of reads on my creations! and votes and comments and feedback. 

as for my vxnyls account, i already finished posting the 1:13 book and posted a new one, admit, so it would mean a lot to me if you would go and check it out. it's a boyxboy story, with short chapters and low caps, as usual.

thank you, once again!

stay awesome, awesome person!