seven minutes in heaven.

The party ongoing was on rage mode, people jumping up and down and bobbing their heads to the crappy dubstep music playing. Red plastic cups trashed the whole house, including the front and backyard. Wasted people were laying unconscious among the grass at the yards, vomit beside them. The whole house shook from the blaring music, ear-splitting notes that will annoyingly get stuck in your head.

At the basement, there were ten people inside. Five girls and five boys, playing seven minutes in heaven. There was a closet placed at the wall, wooden and dusty and filled with unused blankets. A bottle was placed at the middle of the circle the gang formed.

A girl named Alicia spun the bottle, landing on Luke's direction. Luke groaned, but accepted his fate as he stood up and dusted his pair of very tight ripped jeans. Once again, Alicia spun the bottle and it landed on Ashton, who gasped quietly. He had the biggest crush on Luke since Year 9, stalking him around the halls and social media sites subtly, or so he thought.

Luke smirked when he noticed that it was Ashton he was going inside the closet with, dimples appearing beside his lips as they both awkwardly (or Ashton awkwardly, that works too,) marched towards the cramped closet. They both managed to fit inside, limbs tangled and arms touching and all.

The awkwardness in the air that was emitted by Ashton bothered Luke, because honestly, Luke didn't expect him to be that awkward. Ashton's breath was quite hitched since they entered the narrow yet tall storage, three minutes ago.

"This is awkward," Luke stated, looking over at Ashton who had a blush decorating his face. Luke almost cooed at the sight; he knew that Ashton was good-looking, but not this much. His hazel eyes appealed to him on an extent which he can wank to it when he wanted to. His luscious brown curls that laid on top of his perfectly-sculpted face completed his looks, spreading over his head and adding more flavor to his look.

"You know," Luke held Ashton's chin with his index and thumb, "I never knew you were this attractive," Luke's voice was throaty, as if almost a whisper.

"R-real-ly?" Ashton stuttered, the blush on his face darkening to a shade of Baker-Miller.

Luke only hummed in affirmation as he leaned closer to the smaller boy, breath fanning the other's cheeks as Ashton anticipated the feeling of Luke's lip ring creating friction against his plump lips.

Their moment was rudely interrupted by the same girl, Alicia, when she opened the cabinet doors and yelled, "Seven minutes is over!" Before blatantly slamming the mahogany wooden door shut.

"Fuck," Luke whispered, before opening the door once again. He stood outside the closet and offered his hand to Ashton, who took it bashfully before dusting his pants. They both walked back to the circle and took their respective seats, stealing glance from one another every few seconds.

Luke and Ashton was both sober, so when the party ran out of it's rage juice, everyone was passed out except the two of them. They sat at the front porch's ladder, side by side, arms glued to each other and a comfortable silence taking over the drunken atmosphere.

Luke looked over at Ashton and caught the other boy already staring at him. Ashton graced Luke with a small smile, large dimples coming into view. Luke's breath hitched when he saw the amazing and wonderful sight in front of him, "Did the sun already rise or did you just smile at me?"

Ashton blushed, before giggling and leaning his head over Luke's shoulder. No words were said as they enjoyed the bright moonlight and the quiet evening, no one interrupting their special moment. Tracing stars and telling stories were all they did during the timespan of midnight to dawn, laughs, giggles and chuckles shared as embarrassing tales were shared among each other.

The sunrise was an amazing view, and according to Luke, the rays of the sun only added to Ashton's beauty. Numbers were exchanged and finally, kisses were initiated. Their lips molded and fitted perfectly against the other, heads tilted as their plump lips danced passionately to an unheard tone.

Ashton cherished the sensation of Luke's metallic ring creating friction while they kissed. They were both shocked when they felt tingles going through their veins, tickling their flesh as they shared a heated kiss.

One final peck was left before Ashton had to go, hands pointing to numbers at his wrist watch when he suddenly remembered he had an errand to run today. Luke pouted, but even the adorable sight cannot stop Ashton from leaving because the event was important.

"I'll text you, yeah?" Luke breathlessly gasped out, his breath fanning the blushing cheeks of the smaller boy.

"I'll be waiting," Ashton, with the same tone, replied, planting one last peck at Luke's lips.

Goodbyes were shared and frowns was etched on their lips as one had to left another. But it was instantly replaced with a small smile when they recollected that they would see each other the next day, and the minute smile widened when they both messaged each other the whole night, from the first until the last quarter of the night.

And to think, seven minutes in heaven was all it took for both of them to fall in love with each other, which is surprisingly fast, but nevertheless the love was still as true as those of year-long couples.

¤

as mentioned before, i have created a sideacc (vxnyls) to post non-ff books, so please do check it out and follow if you want! there is already a single book posted there, 1:13, and please give it a shot. i'm updating some other stories today, so stay tuned! 

i am really grateful for the thousand reads i accumulated in this book! i was amazed and violently sobbing when i first saw that i already had a thousand reads to this book. at first, i didn't expect this book (or my others, seriously) to have this much reads.

you are all slowly making my dream come true of becoming a famous writer. you are all such lovely people, and from the start, you all haven't failed to put a smile on my face. i truly appreciate every kind of feedback i have been receiving ever since fcii, and up to this date, i am still receiving wonderful feedback. i love y'all! stay awesome, awesome person!

i'm still deciding whether i should make daddy, please! a three-shot. i already have an idea on what to use for the third part, but i'm so lazy and tired and we already have classes tomorrow (cri).

i love you all!

stay awesome, awesome person!