song.

The way you style up your blonde hair to a huge quiff, sometimes enclosing it with a bandana, it makes me crave to run my long fingers through your enticing hair.

The way you wear very tight jeans that hugs all the right places, you make the task very difficult to control myself and not just bend you over anywhere and just take you there.

The way your deep blue orbs stare at my hazel-green ones, and we just doze off to our own worlds, not minding anyone and anything else, just us.

The way you smile, and beside that wonderful view appears dimples. The lip ring attached at the corner of your kissable lips makes the sight even more delectable, and the feeling of it creating friction against my own lips are unforgettable.

The way you talk, your deep voice hypnotizing my ears to attentively listen to everything you say. Your words make me laugh, smile, chuckle, sad, cry, happy, or just simply make my day.

The way you are so caring about your fans, respecting them wholeheartedly. The sight of you interacting with our fans makes me smile at you proudly, them taking selfies with you or you kissing their cheeks, it's adorable.

The way you sing, your passion for music evident on your voice. The way you roam around the stage like you own the venue, singing the lines beautifully and nicely. The way you strum your guitar, the tune matching your graceful tone.

The way you just be simply you. You didn't let fame change you. You're still the Luke Robert Hemmings I met those years ago at the theater. You're still the derpy, funny and handsome man I grew to love and care about.

Luke Robert Hemmings, you are a song

that I would not give up on writing,

even when I'm not born a lyricist.

¤

being the lifeless boy that i am, i posted again. yayayayayay

well hello there. okay so today i woke up and found out that fcii is almost at 100 reads, god that was unexpected. when i post the link at tumblr, i didn't expect anyone to read at all. but still, thank you for reading my pieces of shit. stay tuned because i have a lot of senseless writings to be posted soon, especially smut and sappy stuff c:

follow me on tumblr, vote if you liked it, comment your opinions or just be a quiet reader bc that's okay too. love you lots bb, bye bitchachos. stay awesome!