Harry was on cloud 9, his dominant's mouth felt so good on him. Before long, Louis' mouth was on his other nipple, doing the same thing he had done to his right nipple.

Then Harry felt Louis step back and he let out a small whine at the loss of warmth. His hard nipples were shining with wetness and they were being exposed to the cool air,"Siiiir."

Harry then gasped loudly,"Oh ffffff-"

Nipple clamps. Louis was using nipple clamps.

"Color?" Louis asked, worried that Harry's reaction wasn't a positive one.

"Green, green." Harry gasped out, his head going back and his back arching in pleasure,"So green."

"Good." Louis said before pressing his chest against Harry's, the position causing him to lightly pull on the nipple clamps. Louis then brought two fingers up to Harry's mouth,"Suck."

Harry sucked on Louis' fingers eagerly, coating them with spit. When Louis thought it was enough, he brought his fingers to Harry's backside.

Louis lightly twisted the plug before carefully pulling it out, dropping it to the floor, and replacing it with his fingers.

"Lou, Lou, Lou." Harry moaned, his toes curling in pleasure,"Please, touch me."

"I am touching you." Louis said, sliding his fingers in and out of Harry's ass. Louis knew exactly what Harry wanted, but he needed to hear him say it, beg for it.

"M-my cock." Harry said,"Please, please, let me come."

"Hm, I'm not sure I'm convinced."

"Please, Sir, please." Harry said as he pushed his bottom back onto Louis' fingers,"Please, touch my cock. Let me come, I'll be so good, Sir. Need it, please, please let your slut come."

Louis breath hitched for a second,"My slut? Well, since you asked so nicely." With that, Louis re-positioned himself, his chest to Harry's side, with one hand working on fingering Harry and the other working on Harry's cock.

"Uh, uh, uh..." Harry moaned, the stimulation he was getting was amazing, he felt like he was floating,"Gonna come, gonna-- can I come? Sir, please."

Louis took in Harry's heavy breathing, his own erection pressing against his jeans,"Hold it a little longer, you know you love this."

Harry let it out a sob,"Too close, Sir, too close. Can't-"

"Yes," Louis said sharply,"you can. If you come now, you won't come again for a while, do you want that?"

Harry whimpered and shook his head, forcing himself to think about something other than the fingers pumping in and out of him and the warm hand jerking him off. He was holding his breath, trying to keep himself from having an orgasm before his dominant allowed it.

Louis kept the stimulation going, his hands growing tired. He loved how pretty Harry looked like this, all willing and sweating. Moaning and displayed just for him. Louis increased the speed of his hands, his fingers going in and out at a punishing speed while his other hand jerked off Harry faster.

Harry whined high before his voice came out in hushed whispers,"Can I come? Please, Sir, can i come?"

Louis stayed quiet for a few seconds, watching Harry arch his back and hang his mouth open,"Come."

Harry let himself come right into Louis' hand with a groan before going limp, exhausted.

Louis slowly removed his hands from Harry, letting the tips of his fingers to caress Harry's skin.

"Are you okay, love?"

"Nnghd..."

Louis chuckled quietly, he carefully unclipped the nipple clamps before standing on his tippy-toes to untie Harry's wrist from the chains on the ceiling. When he untied them, Harry immediately fell onto Louis' chest, weak.

"Woah," Louis said, holding Harry to his chest and regaining balance,"Let me get the blindfold off of you, Haz." Louis slid of the blindfold and smiled softly.

Harry slowly blinked open his eyes, they were dilated, the pupil much bigger than the green of his eyes,"Hi."

"Hi, love." Louis responded,"Can you walk? I want to take you to bathe then bed."

"Mmhm." Harry nodded, too tired for words.

Louis grabbed a robe and helped Harry put it on,"You did so good, baby, you were absolutely beautiful."

Louis and Harry were walking side by side, Louis' arm around his waist and Harry leaning most of his weight onto Louis' side.

"Thank you, Sir," Harry's voice was quiet,"'twas for you."

Louis kissed Harry's temple,"You're too good for me, love."

Roast my smut ->

Not edited, whats new?