four.

1321 words.
-

To: fookin loosahs
From: lewis
come to harry's hotel room. NQA.
seen by zac, lima, haz, nigel
-
Louis and Harry were sat on the sofa. The small living room provided by the hotel was the first thing seen when the door was opened.

"Are you nervous, love?" Louis asked Harry,"About telling them we were matched?" He had Harry's left hand in his, gently running his thumb back and forth over Harry's black swirls.

Harry shook his head,"No, Sir. I know they will accept us, if anything I'm scared of just how loud they will cheer." He smiled, cheekily.

Louis' eyes twinkled as he took in the image of Harry's smiling face,"You're right

Louis' eyes twinkled as he took in the image of Harry's smiling face,"You're right." He fondly rolled his eyes,"Niall's gonna be really happy for us, I think."

Before Harry could respond, there was rapid knocking on the door.

Louis gently set Harry's hand down and stood up,"Here goes nothing." He walked to the door and opened it.

He was met by 3 confused faces,"'Ello, Lads." Louis greeted,"Take a seat." He opened the door wider and dramatically presented the living room with a flare of his arm.

Liam narrowed his eyes at Louis as he walked towards one of the sofas,"What are you planning? You're acting very suspicious."

Zayn also gave Louis a look and hummed in agreement as he followed behind Liam,"I feel like we're being lured into a trap."

Louis rolled his eyes and closed the door behind Niall,"You guys have no faith in me." He huffed and made his way to sit next to Harry again.

Niall pressed his lips together as he sat between Liam and Zayn,"You said NQA. You say you hate when we say no questions asks. Why do you think we aren't exactly trusting? How many pranks have you pulled just this week?"

"I've never rolled my eyes so much in one day." Louis said with a shake of his head,"Anyway, Harry and I have something we need to tell you."

Harry blushed and looked down at his hands,"Yeah, we wanted to tell you guys before anyone else." He looked back up to look at his other bandmates. They all looked confused as well as suspicious.

"What's going on?" Liam asked, eyeing Harry and Louis,"I'm seriously feeling like this is an elaborate prank."

"No." Harry said,"Louis and I were matched." He smiled brightly,"We got our letters today."

Zayn's mouth dropped in shock,"Are you serious!? Because if this is a prank then-"

"It's not." Louis assured,"I would never joke about this."

Zayn's face turned into a grin and he jumped of the sofa to bring Louis into a hug,"Congrats, Lou. I knew you had a sub." Then he pushed back to hug Harry,"Congrats, Harry. Louis is gonna be one of the best doms ever."