three.

Follow my Instagram, I'm thirsty @/theloufactor. I'll follow back fan accounts if you comment that you're from Wattpad.

My Twitter is @/thelouiefactor. Ask for a follow back and I'll do it.

1861 words

-
Harry paced back and forth in his hotel room. Louis was his dominant. Oh my god, Harry thought, all this time...I was his submissive.

Harry couldn't help but feel like he had to run to his dominant and confront him. Louis had spent the last year believing he was an unmatchable, when in reality, his match was right next to him.

"I have to go talk to him." Harry said to himself,"But, he's my dom now, what if he wants me to wait for him to come here?"

Harry didn't have to think about it too long, as a firm knock came to his door,"Harry, are you in there? It's Louis."

Harry took in a breath,"Yes, Sir, I'm in here." He quickly went up to the door and opened it,"H-Hello, Sir."

Harry's heart was beating rapidly, his eyes on Louis' Vans and not making direct eye contact, as a submissive should greet a dom until instructed other wise.

Louis hummed, pleased,"It's okay to look at me, Harry. We should talk, yes?"

Harry looked up at Louis, nodding,"Yes, Sir," He moved to the side to let Louis in,"I just got my letter, I was going to go to you but I wasn't sure if you would have wanted me to wait, should I have gone to you? I should have, I'm s-"

"It's fine. It's good that you waited for me to come to you." Louis interrupted, walking over to sit on the bed and patting the spot next to him,"Now, come sit here."

Harry obeyed and sat next to Louis. He kept quiet, waiting for his dominant to say something. Not knowing if he would be allowed to speak without permission from this moment on.

"First, how are you feeling?" Louis asked his submissive, he needed to know how his submissive felt.

"Nervous, Sir." Harry blushed as he looked down at his fidgeting hands,"I-I didn't think I would get matched so quickly."

Louis nodded,"Understandable, you just turned 18 yesterday. And now you have a dom."

"I-I'm relieved." Harry admitted after a few seconds of silence,"Zayn said he hated the way he felt during the time he wasn't matched."

"Really?" Louis asked surprised,"I thought you would be disappointed."

Harry's eyes widened and he snapped his head to look Louis straight in the eye,"What? Why would I be disappointed?"

Louis shrugged,"I would think you would have wanted a to be unmatched for a short while. And to get matched to me...I feel like you are disappointed that I'm your dominant."

Harry shook his head,"No. I am not disappointed that you're my dominant, Sir. I-I know that you're a good, and strict dominant. I like that-" Harry stopped speaking, eyes going back to his hands. His lips pressed together.

"You like what, Harry?" Louis asked, his head turned toward Harry,"Finish your sentence, love."

Harry blushed and continued in a low voice,"I like that you won't be lenient. I like that you will expect more from me. I've seen dominants who are really lenient with their subs. I've seen couples who don't even seem to be doms and subs, just normal people. That's weird, Sir."

Louis nodded in understanding,"Good, you should know that I will expect a lot from you. I will not tolerate people printing things like Louis Tomlinson can't Dom his Sub, is that clear?"