before you read.

This is actually important to the story so please read!

In this world, everyone is a dominant or a submissive. They are born with swirls on the back of one of their hands to identify them as subs or doms.

Black swirls on the back of their left hand, identifies them as a submissive.

Red swirls on the back of their right hand, identifies them as a dominant.

-
Everyone takes a looonng Government issued test when they're 18, and that test matches them with their soulmates.
-
Since you have literal NO CONTROL of the test results, and it is normal to get matched with someone of the same gender, therefore, no homophobia. (What a world that would be)

Since same sex couples are the norm, men can get men pregnant, women can get women pregnant, men can get women pregnant. Idk how to explain how that works but go along with it alRIGHT?! 🤧
-
New Definitions
Mom- The person who birthed you
Dad- The person who provided the seed
Brat- A sub who typically misbehaves/is v rOOd
Stand In Doms- doms who are basically guardians

THE PLOT
All the boys still audition for The X-Factor. Dominants Liam, Niall, and Louis as well as submissives Zayn, and Harry, are the biggest band in the planet.

Harry takes his test, on February 1st, his 18th birthday. He did not expect to receive his results the very next day. He didn't expect for his 20 year old band mate to be his dominant.

How will they deal with being in the spotlight? Most celebrities don't have their subs or doms sitting next to them at every interview, every stage, every hotel, every airplane flight, every car ride...

DISCLAIMER:
if y'all want me to write this y'all gonna have to comment or I'll lose ALL motivation