nine.

Me: I have never written smut, I'm probably terrible at it. I'll probably write like 400 words and be done with it.

Also Me:

1916 words

Editing by @/wickerarcher_08 on AO3 and @/Wicker_Archer on Twitter. 

Louis had Harry at the center of the playroom. Harry's arms were tied above his head, bound at the wrist while his feet were flat on the ground. His long lean body on display for his dom. The only item on his naked form was his collar, the silver buckle gleaming in the light.

Harry's curls were tumbling over his blindfold like a chocolate waterfall, and his cock was hard and heavy against his hip, precome already beading at the tip. He'd never been with anyone before, only played with himself. Harry knew that Louis was experienced. He probably knew of millions of ways to make Harry go crazy- the thought making Harry's body tingle with anticipation. 

Harry's heart was beating rapidly in his chest. He almost feared it would beat straight through his rib cage. The sound of his blood pumping through his veins, deafening. Like someone had taken his heart and pressed it right against his ear.

"Tell me your safe word again."

Louis' voice was soft but demanding. Goosebumps emerged from where Louis' breath made contact with Harry's burning skin, letting Harry that Louis was close to him, even though he couldn't see.

"Butterfly." Harry barely even recognized his own voice, deep and gravely with desire.

"Good boy." Louis praised, his eyes scanning his submissive. Harry preened at his words. He wanted to be a good boy for his dom. He needed to be, so he tried to stay perfectly still, focusing on the faint sound of Louis' breathing. 

Louis took in how Harry was gnawing at his bottom lip, even though he was clearly attempting to stay still. How Harry's hair was already a mess of ringlets laying over his blindfold. How his skin was already gleaming with a sheer layer of sweat. How Harry's cock was beautifully hard and pressed against his hip. Louis, however, was fully clothed. He had no idea why but that made the situation so much hotter. Being completely clothed while the man in front of him was completely bare.

"You look so beautiful, all ready for me like this." Louis praised,"Did you do what I asked you to do?"

Louis knew he had; he had seen the plug inside of Harry while he was tying him up. Louis just needed to hear him say it.

Harry's feet shifted from side to side,"Y-Yes, Sir."

"And what was it that I had asked you to do?" Louis questioned, a smirk on his lips as he picked up the flogger, careful not to touch Harry's body at all. He was trying to gage where Harry's head space was. He didn't want him to fall too quickly and he knew the pain that was coming would get him there quick.

"To finger myself open, put in a plug. No coming." Harry recited Louis' words. He could hear Louis shuffling around, could hear that he had picked something up.

Louis hummed in approval, walking around Harry to inspect him once before stopping right in front of him,"You did a good job, love. Are you ready for your reward?"

"Yes!" Harry replied immediately,"Please..." he added, not wanting to be punished.

"So eager for me." Louis said, choosing that moment to run the falls of the flogger against Harry's soft tummy. It was the first time he had touched Harry since he tied him up, and Harry had to bite his lip to suppress a deep moan,"So needy..."