"Sir, pl-"

Harry was interrupted by the wack! against his skin. His body recoiled back for a second as Harry let out a low, deep whine. A stinging sensation spread throughout his chest, the first hit feeling euphoric. He heard Louis' soft steps against the floor as he moved around him.

Again, the falls were being run against his skin. This time on his shoulders, the falls feeling soft as they traveled until they were being ran along his back, tracing his spine and wack! More stinging radiated from his shoulder blades.

"Uh!" The force behind the hit knocked out some of Harry's breath, and the next one came quicker than the one previous, right below his spine.

"Lou!" Harry moaned, his toes curling against the floor,"So good!"

The stinging felt like magic coursing on the surface of his skin. Like it was being prickled by tiny little needles.

Louis bit his lip as he took in Harry's reddening skin. The way small welts began to appear on Harry's back, as if Louis was an artist and Harry's skin was his canvas.

Louis ran the falls of the flogger from the top of Harry's spine to the bottom, watching as Harry's hairs stood on end in anticipation. He waited for Harry to relax and get used to the feeling of the falls stroking his skin.

Once Louis knew that Harry wasn't expecting it, he brought the flogger back and landed three consecutive hits right on Harry's bottom.

"LOU!" Harry gasped out,"Please, more. I need more." Harry's cock was painfully hard, he hadn't come in weeks and he wanted to so bad. Pre-cum was dripping from his tip and dammit, he really hoped Louis would let him cum today.

"You're such a slut for this, aren't you?" Louis said as he put down the flogger,"Look at how hard you are from being flogged."

Harry whimpered,"Feels good, Sir."

"What else can we do with you?" Louis asked himself, scanning the toys set on the table, completely ignoring Harry's words. Honestly, Louis had mostly no idea what he was going to do with Harry when he had walked into the room, he just went with the flow. He picked up the paddle for a second before putting it down,"No, not this. Wouldn't doubt that you'd still moan like a whore for it though."

Harry has no idea what it was Louis was talking about. The blindfold making it impossible for him to know what was going on. All Harry could do was wait stark naked for something to happen.

Harry listened closely to Louis' movements. Hoping he could somehow just know what Louis was planning on using,"S-sir?" He asked after a few moments, wondering what was happening.

"Shush, Harry, be patient." Louis said sharply,"I'll be there in a moment."

Harry quickly pressed his lips together, his feet shifting as he wait for his dominant to do something. He would hate if this reward turned into a punishment.

Soon enough, he could hear Louis walking towards him. He heard Louis' steps stop right in front of him and then Louis' warm hands where on his chest.

"Your skin is so soft." Louis whispered, then he began trailing his hands up to Harry's nipples (the top row), playing with them and slightly pinching them.

Harry let out a soft moan, his mouth hanging open at the feeling of Louis lightly pinching his nipples,"Uh...Lou..."

Louis hummed in acknowledgment before bringing his mouth to Harry's right nipple, his left hand playing and pinching Harry's left nipple. He gently bit Harry's nipple, causing Harry to arch into his mouth with a large groan of,"Lou!"