Ashley busted out laughing at his random reveal as Natsu stared towards her in betrayal, "Why are you laughing at me?" He groaned, feeling embarrassed he opened up like that just to be laughed at.

"I know that was supposed to be serious-" She cut herself off as she laughed again, "I'm sorry it's just- It was so random!" She was laughing so hard she couldn't stand straight causing her to have to lean onto Natsu who was pouting as she laughed at him, Happy was also joining in on the laughter and the two didn't let Natsu live  down his stupid comment for the rest of the way home.

The scene then moves to show the guild, sitting at the bar was Ashley and Erza. Ashley was sipping at her chocolate milkshake as she stared towards Erza in amusement as the redhead ate her 7th piece of cake within the last hour.

"You know, I don't understand why you love cake so much..." Ashley sighed, she liked it, sure but it definitely wasn't her favorite thing to eat, she prefered brownies.

"I'm not sure either, but I love it a lot." Erza admitted as she took another bite of cake.

"You eat it so much you may as well marry it at this point..." Ashley joked, not expecting Erza to take her seriously, but then again, Erza was never one to take a joke.

Erza turned towards her, her eyes sparkling cutely as she smiled towards the blonde, "Do you think that's possible? Why did I never think of that before..." She started muttering to herself about wedding plans and guests making Ashley's eyes widen as she was not expecting to be taken seriously. Erza turned back towards her, "Will you help me plan the wedding and do the honors of being my maid of honor?" 

Ashley smiled sadly as she watched her past self laugh with Erza, the two never did get the chance to properly plan anything. They were sent on that mission before they had the chance...

Then the scene transforms to the middle of the guildhall. Sat at one of the tables was Gray and Ashley sitting across from each other, both looking bored as they stared towards each other. 

"You know, if you were my wife, I think I'd put poison in your coffee." Gray spoke randomly, the odd thought just popping in his head and he spoke before he had the real chance to think about what he thought.

Ashley blinked staring towards him oddly for a moment before she smirked, "Well, if you were my husband, I think I'd drink it."

Gray's eyes widen before he shoved her, letting out a laugh, "I see how it is!"

Ashley laughed along with him as she shoved him back, "You're the one that started it!"

"Well that doesn't mean you respond like that!"

"What did you want me to say! 'Oh Gray, how could you betray me like that, it hurts so much that you even thought of poisoning me!'" Ashley fanned her face dramatically before she busted out laughing once more.

Gray snorted as he shoved her off her seat, leading to the two to start wrestling around the guild, Natsu eventually joining in on the fighting.

Finally the scene flashed back to a house, it was tucked away in the woods, a cute little cottage. Inside, in the bedroom was Mystogan and Ashley, laying side by side in bed. Mystogan's mask was off as he was staring down at Ashley with a soft smile on his lips as his hand caressed her face gently, his thumb brushing her lip. 

"I'm so in love with you." He muttered out, his voice just barely audible in the silence of the room.

Ashley smiled, her eyes softening as she stared up at him, "I'm so in love with you as well." Her voice soft as her emotions were out on full display between the two. She had always felt safe to be herself and let herself be vulnerable around him, how could she not when Mystogan trusted her in the way he did. He was the love of her life, her first love, her first everything.