I smirk. Exactly as planned.

I find Liam at another table, a girl on each arm and a gigantic grin on his face. His eyes find mine and he winks subtly, nodding his head to one of the girls.

"Hey." A voice sounds beside me, breaking me out of my contemplation.

I glance at Jennifer beside me, her long ginger hair pulled over her shoulder as she peers at me. Trailing her blue eyes down my body before focusing back on mine, giving me a smile.

"You okay?" She asks airily, twirling a piece of stained red hair.

"Perfect." I mutter back swiftly, smiling and leaning towards her.

Her lips tilt up at the corners, an ill-disguised smirk taking residence on her face.

I sit silently as I wait for the plan to start, knowing it wouldn't be long.

My head snaps to the bar as a yell permeates the air, the voice rough with aggression.

Liam stands across from a man, smirking roguishly at his tense opponent. Anger simmering off the man in waves.

One of the women who Liam had occupied himself with is standing with crossed arms behind the brute of a man.

Liam brings his drink up to his lips, saying something to the man as he winks at the girl.

I smirk, and the plan begins.

The first fist is swung by Liam's opponent.

Hope everyone likes the show.

I turn away from the fight and look back towards Eleven, grinning.

Her hand hovers over the table and she plays with the chips as everyone is occupied with the fight. Her fingers rolling over the pile of chips expertly. I watch, noticing a slight flicker of movement before it disappears, and I narrow my eyes at her hand.

Her eyes catch mine and I meet them with a question in my gaze, watching as she continues.

She lifts a brow and stops fiddling with the chips, looking back to the fight, and ignoring my eyes on her.

I tilt my head calculatedly, assessing the chips but nothing jumps out at me.

What have you planned, Sergeant?

My gaze focuses on her once more as she lifts those dark eyes to mine and I smirk. She looks away, staring over my shoulder and I watch her as she watches my plan unfold before she turns back to me, eyes narrowed slightly.

The sight causes a grin to pull at my lips and I wink, watching her jaw work with annoyance. I hear the murmurs start as the guard pulls Liam and his opponent away, the plan unfolding beautifully.

I watch from the corner of my eye as the guard escorts Liam towards the elevator before he walks past it.

I look back to Eleven and she raises a taunting brow, as if to say the game isn't done yet.

Everyone turns back to the table, already bored of the commotion.

Minutes pass and nothing happens. The game continuing as normal until Eleven leans into the target before getting up. Lucien reaches forward, bringing her into his body. She giggles breathlessly, her hand passing over his drink before she pushes back and whispers something in his ear as she stands up.

I quickly stand up from the table and swing my jacket back on, making sure it looks presentable.

A hand settles on my bicep, and I turn, furrowing my brows as Jennifer tucks her hand into my jacket pocket.

"A little gift."

I raise a brow and she smirks. "Call me," she says before strutting away from the table and further into the room.

I roll my eyes.

I turn and walk leisurely over to Eleven, hidden behind a group of patrons, pulling her into my body and taking an empty seat at a game table.

My hand settles on her waist as she stands in-front of me, looking down at me with a brow raised.

A lift a taunting brow at her, smirking and bringing my lips to her ear.

"What did you just give him?" I whisper as I watch the man bring his drink to his lips and down it.

"Poison." She purrs back, her words husky in my ear. Her lips trace along the shell of my ear and she leans into me. She drags a hand up the lapels of my jacket, clutching my collar.

My hand burns on her waist and my fingers flex, pulling her into my body and between my spread legs.

Four bodies pass us by, Eleven stumbling further into me as they do. Her fingers delving into my hair as she turns subtlety to look.

I watch the four people out of the corner of my eye, their casino uniforms a dead giveaway of who they work for.

They crowd around our target, their broad shoulder blocking my view of him. I turn back to Eleven, standing up without warning, her body flush against mine.

She looks up at me in surprise before hiding the emotion, her lips tilted up into a sensual smile.

I move, dragging her behind me and into the shadowed alcove nearby. She moves lazily, her eyes bored as she leans against the wall in-front of me.

My hand rests against the wall beside her head, caging her in and I lean down, dragging my lips to her ear and whisper lowly.

"Sarge?" My voice is low, questioning.

Her heart pounds steadily against mine before I drag her closer and the beat grows.

"Just something to relax him, so he doesn't give away my plan too quickly." She finally murmurs, pushing away from me, her back hitting the wall once more.

She goes to move around me, her eyes on the commotion behind my back.

My arm snaps out, locking her into the corner.

Her mouth pops open as I watch from the corner of my eyes as the four men take a slightly stumbling Lucien away with them, moving quickly and efficiently through the crowds.

Eleven again tries to move past me and I tut, grinning down at her.

"And where do you think you're going?"

Her mouth pops open, "You're cheating."

I bring my lips close to her ear, skimming the shell. "Is it really cheating if I'm already winning?"

 "Is it really cheating if I'm already winning?"