Chapter Twelve

(Self-harm and suicide warning)
"Well, we should hurry up. We don't know where he is, and we don't have any time to waste." Todoroki moved toward the door and turned the handle. "Hurry up." Izuku and Kirishima followed, Kirishima still hiding his face in his hands.
"I-I'm t-trying to f-figure our where he-where he would have gone.." Kirishima said,  desperately trying to text Bakugo.
"Please, Kirishima. You've been through enough. Just let us handle it for a bit." Izuku said, trying to comfort Kirishima, but also containing his own emotions. They walked outside the doors and into the lunch area outside. "Kacchan! Kacchan!"
"Bakugo! Bakugo?"
"Katsuki! Katsuki please!"
----------------------------------------------
They had been searching for about twenty minutes, calling his name and looking everywhere they could. Until, "Katsuki! Katsuki, oh my god!" Kirishima had found Bakugo curled up inside a bush. He had wrapped his arms around him and was crying into his shoulder. Bakugo had cuts and scratches all over his arms and legs, and a burn mark on his shoulder.
"Ejirou..please.." Bakugo said, trying to pry Kirishima off him.
"Katsuki, What happened to you? Is that-oh my god, Katsuki.." Kirishima looked at the object in Bakugo's hand. He had a lighter, and had burn marks around where he was holding it. He also had burns on his chest, arms, and neck. He was only wearing a pair of sweatpants, and he had Crimson Riot sweater, one Of Kirishima's, next to him.
"Ejirou, I told you not to come-"
"How could I not come! You write a letter practically equivalent to a suicide letter, and I'm NOT supposed to come? What kind of person would I be if I did that? And I find you like this? Of course I need to come .."
"Ejirou, I knew you would be like this, I told you not to come, I told you. You would have been better off in your dorm.."
"NO! No. How the hell would I be better off away from you! What did you do to yourself?" Kirishima moved the lighter from Bakugo's reach, and rubbed a burn on his chest. Bakugo pulled away and turned away from Kirishima. "Ah..Ejirou, please-"
"No, Katsuki. Please, come with me. I can take you to Recovery Girl, we can fix this, and get you some help. We can-"
"No. I don't want anyone else involved in this. This is my problem."
"No, Katsuki. You don't deserve this, you deserve some help, you shouldn't have to deal with this alone."
Kirishima pulled Bakugo up, and wrapped him in a hug.
"Please.."
----------------------------------------------
Izuku moved towards Bakugo, with Todoroki behind him.
"Kacchan." Izuku stood in front Bakugo. He knew his face was wet, and he was shaking. "Kacchan, you shouldn't have to do this. You've got so many people to turn on. Y-you can turn on me.." He wasn't exactly sure if this was right, but he leaned over for a hug. And for once, Bakugo didn't resist. Izuku felt Bakugo's hands  wrap around his torso.
"Thanks shitty nerd."